Grumpy Soul Runcorn Sat 9 July 2011 8Pm-4Am

• Replies 329
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Will we see them perform at Midnight? Oh my! I'll never be able to look any of them in the face again... that's if their body's are really like that. Tell me it's so! haha

Will we see them perform at Midnight? Oh my! I'll never be able to look any of them in the face again... that's if their body's are really like that. Tell me it's so! haha

Looks like we'll have to practice breathing in for more than 5 minutes at a time chaps! :thumbsup:

Dave

:D:yes::lol: Kin priceless. More formica than Chippendale in real life though I fear!

Thanks for podcast Kev :D . Who's playing that sh*te

Could have been worse Phil Ling Ting feckin Tong could have been on there :yes::no: :no:. Well just over a week to go and I'm really looking forward to spending the night with you all and listening to some great stuff.

Sharon

Could have been worse Phil Ling Ting feckin Tong could have been on there :D:yes::lol:. Well just over a week to go and I'm really looking forward to spending the night with you all and listening to some great stuff.

Sharon

ive played my spot a dozen times so far... and changed it as many times lol...

:yes:

A quick update. Spoke to Rob today and he is soooo looking forward to next week thumbup.gif

Will post DJ times over the next few days, just need to thrash out the details with the big bosses :ohmy:

Wotcha Joan

Just had a rummage through my racks and dug out a record that should have you jumpin' around like a cat on a hot tin roof next week. Just thought I'd give you plenty notice to buy a packet of Tena Lady incase the excitement get's too much!!! :thumbsup::ohmy:

Dave

Wotcha Joan

Just had a rummage through my racks and dug out a record that should have you jumpin' around like a cat on a hot tin roof next week. Just thought I'd give you plenty notice to buy a packet of Tena Lady incase the excitement get's too much!!! :lol: :lol:

Dave

Industrial strength in the bag David.

It's nice to know I have friends that care about the sensitivities of a woman my age :sleep3:

Industrial strength in the bag David.

It's nice to know I have friends that care about the sensitivities of a woman my age :sleep3:

Nah! just thinking about the mess it will make with the talc on the dance floor :lol:

Tell Big Phil to tune in on Thursday night I be giving a running commentary on applying the St. Tropez

tan to you know who :lol:

Dave

Nah! just thinking about the mess it will make with the talc on the dance floor :lol:

Tell Big Phil to tune in on Thursday night I be giving a running commentary on applying the St. Tropez

tan to you know who :lol:

Dave

come on dave spill the beans...........

:sleep3: Right, the feckers in just out of spite now and the popcorn box is being dusted off :lol::D

x

You'll have no complaints from me in that choice mister! :lol:

O.K Kev ask Sharon to explain what Tena-ladies are, I just don't want to see you to spend all night walking around with a mop and bucket that's all :lol:

Dave

Andy Dyson gave me a voucher for those out of his wallet at Bidds one night. :lol:

Anyway, my last comment for tonight goes like this... I would like a complete 'falcon punch' in the music department please - I'd like to shuffle away at the end, post-natal stylee, so thanks in advance :lol:

Anyway, my last comment for tonight goes like this... I would like a complete 'falcon punch' in the music department please - I'd like to shuffle away at the end, post-natal stylee, so thanks in advance :lol:

Any chance of a diagram Karen ? :lol:

Any chance of a diagram Karen ? :lol:

I had to google 'falcon punch' when my Daughter threatened me yesterday in regard to our new puppy's training... she said 'google is your friend'... so I did and it was funny... as for the post-natal bit - that's obvious and I'll be walking out with legs akimbo! :lol:

Edit: she threatened 'me' with a falcon punch because I keep harping on about the training... please don't think she was talking about giving the puppy a falcon punch! It was aimed at ME :sleep3:

Edited by TheSoulgirl

Wow!

Can't recall being as excited about a night in absolutely ages. Just getting out and about this weekend and hearing that folk are really, really up for a great night gives you such a cracking feeling and makes all the hard work worthwhile. Thanks again for all the encouragement, enthusiasm and positive comments.

Without sounding smug, hopefully, and with more than a little help from some absolutely fantastic mates along the way - you know who you are :lol: - I think we've done just about as much as we can now to get GS organised, promoted and ready to go. Sound system sorted, [guest] dj's all confirmed and absolutely raring to go which is brill (and one of the reasons we booked em of course. Will post DJ times etc towards end of the week).

Kev, Sharon, Joan, Tony and I are all absoloutely buzzing and, honestly, if just 50% of the people who have said their coming turn up next Saturday the place is gonna be absolutely, totally and utterly rocking all night. If I was you I'd get there in good time, really ... :lol:

As I said at the very start of this mamoth thread, whether the night works or not depends on people coming along and really being up for it. Sounds like plenty are so hope to see loads of old and new faces next Saturday for what is looking increasingly like an absolute packer. Roll on!

Edited by PhilT

looking forward to this good 2 here u play out last nite mr t

c u next sat

You're a case in point Melv and it'll be great to see you as per. Thanks for your support last night and for GS, unfailing as always, means a lot pal :lol:

By way of a more accessible refresher, as we're now on page 4 :lol: ):

Directions from M6 and M56 (see map below too)

Postcode WA7 5QS.

For those non-map readers / sat navers, basic directions as follows:

From the M6:

1. M62 signed Liverpool

2. Leave M62 at Jct 7

3. 2nd exit on roundabout onto A557 signed Widnes

4. Keep left and on A557 signed Runcorn M56

5. Continue and merge onto A533

6. Runcorn Bridge

7. Keep then branch left (A533) signed Runcorn town centre and Northwich

8. Branch left then turn right onto Heath Road South (B5155)

9. Turn right onto Halton Road

10. The club is half a mile or so down on your left

From the M56

1. Jct 12 m56

2. Follow Liverpool Airport signs and take first slip

3. Fork left then get in middle lane

4. Off left at next slip

5. After 10 yds turn right onto Halton Rd

6. Club is half a mile on your left

A doddle, you can't miss it!

post-7878-0-39488200-1309671626_thumb.jp

post-7878-0-95889500-1309671640_thumb.jp

Wow!

Can't recall being as excited about a night in absolutely ages. Just getting out and about this weekend and hearing that folk are really, really up for a great night gives you such a cracking feeling and makes all the hard work worthwhile. Thanks again for all the encouragement, enthusiasm and positive comments.

Without sounding smug, hopefully, and with more than a little help from some absolutely fantastic mates along the way - you know who you are :lol: - I think we've done just about as much as we can now to get GS organised, promoted and ready to go. Sound system sorted, [guest] dj's all confirmed and absolutely raring to go which is brill (and one of the reasons we booked em of course. Will post DJ times etc towards end of the week).

Kev, Sharon, Joan, Tony and I are all absoloutely buzzing and, honestly, if just 50% of the people who have said their coming turn up next Saturday the place is gonna be absolutely, totally and utterly rocking all night. If I was you I'd get there in good time, really ... :D

As I said at the very start of this mamoth thread, whether the night works or not depends on people coming along and really being up for it. Sounds like plenty are so hope to see loads of old and new faces next Saturday for what is looking increasingly like an absolute packer. Roll on!

Phil a bit early all this are you just getting up or have'nt you been to bed yet?

You really are getting giddy about next Saturday are'nt you? :D So are we, cant wait. :sleep3:

Nice spot last night by the way :lol:

Sandy

Phil a bit early all this are you just getting up or have'nt you been to bed yet?

You really are getting giddy about next Saturday are'nt you? :D So are we, cant wait. :lol:

Nice spot last night by the way :lol:

Sandy

:sleep3: the latter. Thanks hun. See you next Sat

x