Grumpy Soul Runcorn Sat 9 July 2011 8Pm-4Am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too most Runcorners are releated to each other biggrin.gif

You cheeky bugger Ian think your getting mixed up with Northwich :thumbup:.

• Replies 329
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

can you save me some table space Joaniethumbup.gif

Sure that won't be a problem mate :thumbup:

Dealers already 'booked-in' include Rob Smith, Chico n Mark Speakman (aka the Welsh mafia) and Dave Welding so bound to be some very tasty sales floating about - not to mention folk with small sales boxes too of course.

As Joan says, now is a good time for anyone else wanting table space for sales to let us know as it looks like we may have one or two folk in and it'll be hard to come by on spec we think.

Cheers

That's brilliant Grant, you'd better bring a couple of spare shirts mate, reckon you could be cutting an 8 hour rug laugh.gif

I'd better bring a pair of roller skates then Phil, no need to ask you for requests mate you know what I like thumbsup.gif

Here are the DJ times for Saturday night. Starting to get really excited now thumbup.gif

18 - 91 . . . Grumpy 3

19 - 10 . . . Kev Spittle

10 - 11 . . . Joan Livesey

11 - 12 . . . Ian Cunliffe

12 - 11 . . . Phil Threlfall

11 - 21 . . . Dave Welding

12 - 31 . . . Rob Smith

13 - 41 . . . Phil & Joan

Just spotted this,

Sounds like the perfect night for the Carlisle grumps to visit. Don't know if we can get down to this one but will certainly make the effort for any future nights.

Hope you all have a great night :D :D

Edited by grouse

Just spotted this,

Sounds like the perfect night for the Carlisle grumps to visit. Don't know if we can get down to this one but will certainly make the effort for any future nights.

Hope you all have a great night :D :D

Come down Friday George and fish the Lauren Smith memorial match on Leigh Canal Sat mornin ..Then off to Runcorn sat neet be a gud weekend for ya :D

Come down Friday George and fish the Lauren Smith memorial match on Leigh Canal Sat mornin ..Then off to Runcorn sat neet be a gud weekend for ya :D

You took the words Ian ... ... come on down George. Be great to see you and the Carlisle mafia mate, reckon it'll be right up your street musically. (As Mr C also says, there's a good bream swim nearby too, apparently :D)

What I would definitely say is, if you're gonna make the trip mate, come nice and early as the interest and response has been absolutely phenomenal so far and we're still a couple of days away. Hope to see you then George

atb

Phil

To all the above, the fishing would definately be a bonus even on the Leigh canal!!

I'm at a birthday do earlier in the day so it depends on how that goes. If I don't succumb to the evil drink then I'll be able do drive down,

I'm sure we'll all be down for the next one, as musically it is right up our street.

Between your night, Orrell and Mr Coney's possible new night in Bishop Auckland (if he gets it started) I think that will be our venues sorted for the coming future

Edited by grouse

To all the above, the fishing would definately be a bonus even on the Leigh canal!!

I'm at a birthday do earlier in the day so it depends on how that goes. If I don't succumb to the evil drink then I'll be able do drive down,

I'm sure we'll all be down for the next one, as musically it is right up our street.

Between your night, Orrell and Mr Coney's possible new night in Bishop Auckland (if he gets it started) I think that will be our venues sorted for the coming future

Not sure when the next one will be so try not to succumb :yes:

Hope to see you Saturday :yes:

ok just popped into the club and spoke to the manager. (hes nearly as excited as joan :yes:)

everything is looking good even painted the wall behind the decks black, to make sure it dead dark :yes:

so were all a tad excited even mr grumpy, not long left to dance time, get the shoes polish..

We're leaving Nottingham around 12 noon on the Saturday, then going to collect Dolly from Manc - chill a little, freshen up our bits and head on up... we'll be there for opening! I HATE being late as I don't like missing even ONE tune! Be ready with our stamps, bands or face slaps - we'll be early! :thumbsup:

We're leaving Nottingham around 12 noon on the Saturday, then going to collect Dolly from Manc - chill a little, freshen up our bits and head on up... we'll be there for opening! I HATE being late as I don't like missing even ONE tune! Be ready with our stamps, bands or face slaps - we'll be early! :thumbsup:

Face slaps :)

Safe journey and see you early :thumbsup:

Dolly's coming as well eh Karen, brilliant :thumbsup: Be great to see yas and I think an early arrival is a wise move m'dear :)

Be great to see Dolly too and getting in early is a really smart move I reckon m'dear :thumbsup: Safe trip, see you at opening time

We're bringing Salmon.

Will we still be welcome ???? :)

T

On the following conditions T:

i) He's had a hair cut

ii) You manage his gambling activities i.e. no card schools; and

iii) He sells me cheap records

See you there bud

:wave:

classic last photo joan........:thumbsup:

I do love a bit of MILF action :lol: (Watch that skirt Shaz, could nearly see what you'd had for breakfast dear :ohmy: )

That's absolutely brilliant btw, virtually all will be in attendance too on Saturday! (Who said 'care in the community' is dead n buried)

Edited by PhilT