Grumpy Soul Runcorn Sat 9 July 2011 8Pm-4Am

Another one that will get played on Saturday (especially for Karen) :thumbsup:

I hope the photos don't scare too many people from coming :ohmy:

Good god Joan you could have found a better photo :lol: you'll all be pleased to know that I'm wearing trousers tomorrow night so hopefully I won't look too scary.

Sharon

Edited by munchkinette
  • Replies 329
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

My camera battery is fully charged and I'm about to plug myself in for good measure. Hope that chicken's not going! :ohmy:

The 'chicken' was priceless - shades of only fools n horses - Blunny was the only bloke who turned up in fancy dress on the night :lol: He told me about it outside and I bet him a fiver he wouldn't go in with it on. Fair play ... ... :thumbsup:

Edited by PhilT

:thumbsup:

Good god Joan you could have found a better photo :ohmy: you'll all be pleasde to know that I'm wearing trousers tomorrow night so hopefully I won't look too scary.

Sharon

Legs are great Shaz., not remotely scary. It's just the near-miss on the growler front that disconcerts :lol:

Mr Grumpy himself to round-off the montage too, perfect

Another one that will get played on Saturday (especially for Karen) :thumbsup:

I hope the photos don't scare too many people from coming laugh.gif

Excellent!!! Alas one of the 'Charlie's Angels' is in NZ as you know but 2 out of 3 aint bad.

you will be able to make your own photo shoot for 'grumpy soul' after the event with Joyann and the soulgirl on hand taking pics.

In fact our Donna's bought herself a digital camera so..................g.gif NO it will still be down to Joyann and soulgirl. I asked "what megapixel is it Donz", she said.................................."its purple" :ohmy: so dont be expecting any fine shots from Donz :lol:laugh.gif

Excellent!!! Alas one of the 'Charlie's Angels' is in NZ as you know but 2 out of 3 aint bad.

you will be able to make your own photo shoot for 'grumpy soul' after the event with Joyann and the soulgirl on hand taking pics.

In fact our Donna's bought herself a digital camera so..................g.gif NO it will still be down to Joyann and soulgirl. I asked "what megapixel is it Donz", she said.................................."its purple" :thumbsup: so dont be expecting any fine shots from Donz :ohmy::lol:

she was trying to ring someone on it when we were at Heywood laugh.gif

Phew :) - texts, PMs,emails and calls from folk today who are defo gonna be attending tomorrow night, all totally buzzin! Absolutely fantastic!:D

As I've said before, get there early folks. (Apart from anything else, it'll be full-on proper tunes from record 1 ... )

From the M6: southbound

1. M62 signed Liverpool west bound

2. Leave M62 at Jct 7

3. 2nd exit on roundabout onto A557 signed Widnes follow for approx 1.5 miles through two sets lights(very close)

4. Stay in left lane Keep left and on A557 signed Runcorn M56

5. Continue approx 1/2 mile and merge onto A533

6. Runcorn Bridge

7. Keep in left lane then branch left (A533) signed Runcorn town centre and Northwich stay in right lane 8. through 2 sets of lights, take the next slip road to you left (Polar Ford on your left)

9. turn right onto Heath Road South (B5155)(Ford Garage directly in front)

10. 25yrds Turn right onto Halton Road

11. The club is half a mile or so down on your left :)

From the M56

junction 19 m6 northbound

1. Jct 12 m56 down slip rd 2nd exit on round about....

2. 1/4 mile to next round about 2nd turning.( Follow Liverpool Airport signs )

3. first junction (Fork left) SLOW BAD BEND get in to left lane

4. follow left fork get into middle lane

5. Off left at next slip turn left at bottom

6. After 10 yds turn right onto Halton Rd

6. Club is half a mile on your right after shops

see you all early tomorrow......

Edited by munchkin

Today's the day!!!! Had a fantastic time last night at Empty Bottles and absolutely raring to go (or at least I will be once I've had my cup of tea).

Safe journey everyone and see you all later :thumbsup:

WHEY HEY n' a WOO HOO :D.

Edited by Soulgrit

Today's the day!!!! Had a fantastic time last night at Empty Bottles and absolutely raring to go (or at least I will be once I've had my cup of tea).

Aha, good morning dearest! Records sorted, van sorted, flag-hoisting paraphenalia nearly sorted, just waiting on that spare amp, wash brush up and I'll be over to pick you and T up just before lunch time then it's down to sunny Runcorn to get set-up. Absolutely raring to go ands so is everyone else it seems, absolutely can't wait :D

Probably my last post on here you'll be delighted to know so, and at the risk of sounding like a bloody broken record, get there safely everyone and

GET THERE EARLY!!!!!!!

Edited by PhilT

Aha, good morning dearest! Records sorted, van sorted, flag-hoisting paraphenalia nearly sorted, just waiting on that spare amp, wash brush up and I'll be over to pick you and T up just before lunch time then it's down to sunny Runcorn to get set-up. Absolutely raring to go ands so is everyone else it seems, absolutely can't wait :thumbsup:

Probably my last post on here you'll be delighted to know so, and at the risk of sounding like a bloody broken record, get there safely everyone and

GET THERE EARLY!!!!!!!

See you tonight folks, looking forward to a brilliant night of quality of music thumbup.gif

Guest rosemary

Hope you all have a fantastic grumpy night, wish I was going but next time we'll be there.......have funyes.gif

xxxxxx

Aha, good morning dearest! Records sorted, van sorted, flag-hoisting paraphenalia nearly sorted, just waiting on that spare amp, wash brush up and I'll be over to pick you and T up just before lunch time then it's down to sunny Runcorn to get set-up. Absolutely raring to go ands so is everyone else it seems, absolutely can't wait :thumbsup:

GET THERE EARLY!!!!!!!

Hope you havn't got any broken records Phil :D, Everythings sorted this end gotta pick Dave Miller up at 11.30 will be great to see him it's been ages. Will see you lot early this afternoon sooooo excited. Weather forcast currently windy but sunny with blue skies although that could all change in 5 mins lol.

Sharon

Safe journey everyone and see you all later :D

Anyone rung Kev yet? you know how he worries. :thumbsup:nono.gif GRUMPY DAY has at last arrived :lol: :lol: thumbup.gif:D

Let the debauchery and mayhem begin beer.gif:D

I've got a feeling this might be busy, so can I reserve a seat.

NOT, I hasten to add, a table, just a seat.

Tables are for folk who want to sell records, and I'm not selling records.

All I want is a sit down :thumbup:

Cause you can John will keep you one by me on the door, looking forward to seeing you later.

Sharon

Well no signs of a grand-daughter yet :shades: so this will probably be my last night out before potentially being consigned to the growing band of people who, smell of Wurthers Original and carbolic soap, wear cardigans, zip up tartan slippers and feel compelled to tell you how old they are and shout 'I WENT TO WIGAN YOU KNOW" every ten minutes. :lol:

I'm sure "Grandadism" won't affect me like that (Fingers crossed) :thumbup:

Winkle. Pmsl :shades: src=" laugh.gif">

Yes, one of Kev's famour Razzle 'one for the ladies' poses circa 1985 :thumbup: src=" thumbsup.gif">

Nice Phil!! What Ever Does It Mean? Not Long Now Mate Is That Breaking Glass I Can Hear Or Just Your Bottle Going?? No Worries It'll Be A Packer C u In A Few Hours Atb John

Guest HindleyPhil

can someone tell me if Frank and Al are still involved we went a couple on times on friday when it did not clash with the rugby

i told them then it would be a great venue for all dayers in the summer time

anything organised on this subject

Edited by HindleyPhil

can someone tell me if Frank and Al are still involved we went a couple on times on friday when it did not clash with the rugby

i told them then it would be a great venue for all dayers in the summer time

anything organised on this subject

Hi Phil.

You asked this earlier in the thread and Kev answered you. Here is a link to the reply.

Pretty sure one of them at least was there on Saturday.

All the best.

Joan

Edited by jumpinjoan