Kingsway Hall,forest Town,28Th May

YES,BACK AGAIN THE OLD FAITHFULL KINGSWAY HALL,BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS ONE MYSELF THIS MONTH,THIS MONTH GUEST DES JONES{RAMSBOTTOMS FINEST}ALSO THE WELL KNOWN DAVE TIDSWELL{GROVSNER ROOMS AND NOTTS,:hatsoff2: RESIDENTS IAN{THE SOUL FATHER}GEE AND CARL,READY FOR ANTHER NIGHT OF STOMPING NORTHERN SOUL ,THEN THIS WILL BE THE PLACE TO BE THIS WEEKEND,IF YOU WANT THE HAIRS TO STAND UP ON THE BACK OF YOUR NECK,THEN MAKE YOUR WAY DOWN,EVERYONE,S YOUR FREIND AT THIS VENUE,:yes: KTF,CARL

KINGSWAY VILLAGE HALL,CLIPSTONE ROAD WEST,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD NOTTS,NG19 0DU,7.30 TILL 12.30ISH, STILL £3 OTD AFTER 13 YEARS.........CONTACT CARL O7794 131089............IAN 07535145507 :thumbsup:

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi carl and robo dj ian gee,

Have a great night saturday and i'll see you on the 18th june for hinckley's opening night and our 8th anniversary. soulfun and love sam

Hello Sam

Always enjoy ourselves at Kingsway as well you know. Des and Dave will be delivering the feast this month so we should be in for a treat.

Carl as usual will have the dancers primed, so expect a great night.

See you soon Sam.

KTF

Ian G

Guest smudgesmith

Hello Sam

Always enjoy ourselves at Kingsway as well you know. Des and Dave will be delivering the feast this month so we should be in for a treat.

See you soon Sam.

KTF

Ian G

Got any tickets mate :lol:

Guest smudgesmith

Hello Sam

See you soon Sam.

KTF

Ian G

Got any tickets mate :lol:

Guest RICTIC
:ohmy: aup carl and ian , me and les are coming sat for a stonking nite of northern soul oldies ,youv got some top djs on this month mateys ktf rictic :lol:

:hatsoff2: aup carl and ian , me and les are coming sat for a stonking nite of northern soul oldies ,youv got some top djs on this month mateys ktf rictic :lol:

Hello Graham

Quite right too, top Dj's playing the best floorfillers to the best dancers. Looking forward to it.

KTF

Ian G

HI IAN YOU UP FOR A FEW SPINS ON THE FLOOR :thumbsup:biggrin.gif:thumbsup:

Not yet, bit shaky on the legs yet. Mind you last week I only walked across the floor to go for a piss. On my way back everybody was shaking my hand and patting my back cos I'd won the dance competition !!!!!!!!!!!!

KTF and keep smiling

Ian G

Guest davethedisc

Hi Kingsway Crew

I'm really looking forward to this one! Fill up on dancing fuel and leave nothing in the jar on Saturday nite. Clear some space for Sheila she loves the Kingsway Floor!

Dave T

Hi Carl & Ian :( Due to the cancelling of my mates 50th birthday p**s up me and my better half will be coming tonight :D Always a Crack'in evening of Northern Oldies with Great a Dj's line up and a brilliant atmosphere :)

KTF Mitch & Mel

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Guest Grov1

Hi carl n Ian

Unfortunately Elliots been ill this week so ain't up to tonight have a gooden and we'll see ya soon

Scott , Mad n Elliot biggrin.gif