Nottingham Crew Who Went To Easington 04 To 06

Guest Jordibird

Guest Jordibird

I apologise for not knowing which place you where from, it was either Nottingham or Mansfield, I think it was Nottingham tho.

Anyway you used to come up to the miners welfare in easington around 04 to 06 (my brains so addled these days it all blends into one :-S). It was in the early days when sir bob an the lady theresa where in residence and there was a crew of you. I'm sorry I cant remember names but you wore all the gear I remember there was a lass with the circle skirt and bunches in her hair and a young lad who was a belting dancer. You where the only people that did a dvd of easington I saw a copy of a copy etc last year and can't get hold of one. There's a really special reason why I would love a copy, my best mate Noah is on it and he passed away 18 month ago. Your dvd brought all the good memories and laughs we had at easington back and that was priceless thanks.

If you or anybody who knows you good folk could PM me or get in touch n let me know if you still have the dvd and if I could buy a copy I would be so grateful. Thanks. Luv

Lezli

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Jordibird

Thanks for your help Lorraine your a star!

I'll send an email now, it would mean a helluva lot if I can still buy a copy.

Thanks again

Lezli

Social source share

Guest Jordibird

Just a quick update, my DVD arrived today and I can't thank Lorraine, Andy & Tracey enough.

Wonderful people and wonderful music and of course a wonderful website.

Love

Lezli xx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!