Holy Moses

stomper45

• Replies 92
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

How Can It Be Free Check Out The Listing FEEs for A buy it now with a $1,000,000 price tag!!! :D:thumbsup::D

No matter how high the price is, it never costs more than $0.50 to list a "fixed priced listing" (i.e. buy it now).

It costs $2.00 to list something as an "auction style listing" when you have a starting price of $200 or more.

Check out eBay's fees page:

https://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

Social source share

I Suppose It Is A Good Publicity Stunt ! ! As It Has Been Well Aired On Here ! But Unfortunately I Don't Think That Many From S-S Will Be POPPING Into His Popcorn Shop ! ! And As Stated Earlier Looking At His Feedback Score He Doesn't Seem To Be Braking Any Records On Ebay ! Still It Gives Us Something To Chat About And Pass The Time Of Day!! Pardon The Pun On Records Just Noticed It !! :lol::yes:

Social source share

You still don't get it? The guy runs a record shop & these ebay listings are intended to attract your attention to the fact that... the guy runs a record shop! yes.gif

yeh but dont you think this guy is trying to rip people off by trying to sell a mock up sam fletcher emi for £800.00,when its maybe not even worth £20.00 :(

Social source share

You still don't get it? The guy runs a record shop & these ebay listings are intended to attract your attention to the fact that... the guy runs a record shop! yes.gif

Of Course We Get It !! Thats Why We Are Leaving All The Gems In His Shop For The Belgians And Dutch ! ! :(:yes: :yes:

Edited by mrtag
Social source share

The point is to let people know that the record shop exists. Now that I do, I'll make a point of going to visit next time I'm in Antwerpen. Success! laugh.gif

Russ ,dont bother , no price on anything in the shop & when you ask its always around 100 euros& thats for 45 's you can pick up for 20 quid, plus the shop is never open

& you have to ring the fone number he has on the door to get him to come to the shop, hes always in the pub on the corner,

cant blame him really with all the best of Belgium beers there .

I know a couple of Belgian collectors/djs who wont touch his shop.

Pete

Edited by pete45
Social source share

this guy (willie daniels ) is a real candidate for the title of "there's nowt as strange as folk!!!!!!

been about 3 times to this guy's shop from about 2000 to 2005 period ,was going out with a dutch girl at the time (antwerp not being too far from nijmegen)having originally spotted it about 15/20 years ago on a eurolines bus heading to poland with me mate for a chrimbo booze up.....the bus stopped right in front of it around rooservelt plien for one of its many scheduled stops....it was shut but could see U.S 45s on the wall and in piles on the counter....oooohhhher!!!

the last time i went... complete waste of time !!!...but the other 2 times always found something to resell probably the best being eskew reeder (instant)40 euros sold it for £75 and robert parker "caught.." nola w/d 15 euros sold £30 and other popcorn bits like mel anton (mickays) etc.....

like previous poster says really hard to get hold of and arrange to meet and a real oddball to boot...he spent one occasion bemoaning in flemish to my girlfriend , the fact that "it was really hard to find a young girlfriend "...i remember thinking ,after she'd told me what he'd said and that she thought he was a wierdo and wanted to leave....but not until i'd finished looking through every thing!!!!!!!!, that maybe it's to do with him being middle aged , having a comb over and a big sump of a beer belly !!!... but still bollocked my girlfriend for not fluttering her eyes lashes so i could get the records cheaper!!!!!

...thinking about it now.... the last time i went he had a youngish Thia lass in the shop with him so i guess he'd been paying for her "professionalism" !!!...hence the need to advertise and get some money in...she's obviously not cheap!!!

i'm guessing he probably had stuff about 20 years ago when i should have first gone after i'd seen it on the bus journey!!!...oh well!!!!

franc

ps... hey...... nicola you can quote me on that for yours and andy d's project !!!!

Edited by cobbles
Social source share

this guy (willie daniels ) is a real candidate for the title of "there's nowt as strange as folk!!!!!!

been about 3 times to this guy's shop from about 2000 to 2005 period having gone out with a dutch girl at the time (antwerp not being too far from nijmegen)having originally spotted it about 15/20 years ago on a eurolines bus heading to poland with me mate for a chrimbo booze up.....the bus stopped right in front of it around rooservelt plien for one of its many scheduled stops....it was shut but could see U.S 45s on the wall and in piles on the counter....oooohhhher!!!

the last time i went... complete waste of time !!!...but the other 2 times always found something to resell probably the best being eskew reeder (instant)40 euros sold it for £75 and robert parker "caught.." nola w/d 15 euros sold £30 and other popcorn bits like mel anton (mickays) etc.....

like previous poster says really hard to get hold of and arrange to meet and a real oddball to boot...he spent one occasion bemoaning in flemish to my girlfriend , the fact that "it was really hard to find a young girlfriend "...i remember thinking ,after she'd told me what he'd said and that she thought he was a wierdo and wanted to leave....but not until i'd finished looking through every thing!!!!!!!!, that maybe it's to do him being middle aged , having a comb over and a big sump of a beer belly !!!... but still bollocked my girlfriend for not fluttering her eyes lashes so i could get the records cheaper!!!!!

...thinking about it now.... the last time i went he had a youngish Thia lass in the shop with him so i guess he'd been paying for her for her "proffessionalism" !!!...hence the need to advertise and get some money in...she's obviously not cheap!!!

i'm guessing he probably had stuff about 20 years ago when i should have first gone after i'd seen it on the bus journey!!!...oh well!!!!

franc

ps... hey...... nicola you can quote me on that for yours and andy d's project !!!!

Great Story ! ! :lol:

Social source share

its been knocking around on ebay for 6 months or more, cant think why no-ones snapped it up by now laugh.gif

anyone actually heard/know the record :thumbsup:

There's a sound clip further down the page. Is there some mental health issue here or simply a way of getting noticed/talked about to market other sales. It's beyong stupid, is the "0" key stuck on his/her keyboard?

Social source share

Has anybody else tried downloading a sound file, I have and all I get is luring pictures of females advertising a russian relationship, also my firewall stopped a virus attack.

Played ok here (hpoing I'm not infected now). Average instrumental. Although I do now have a date in Moscow.

Edited by Dean
Social source share

Guest sean daniels

Some Sucker Has Bought Something Off Him As His Positive Feedback Score Has Gone From 14 to 22 :yes: perhaps he buys them himself at the hope of moving them on with some Profit lol :yes: :yes: :D :D :D

No relation of mine. FACT....

Social source share

There is at least two topics already about this. One from the last week. Reckon he knows full well he ain't gonna sell it but it does get folk to visit his site.

I think you mean two dozen. I suggested earlier that we have a separate moses subforum.

Social source share

• 5 months later...

The point is to let people know that the record shop exists. Now that I do, I'll make a point of going to visit next time I'm in Antwerpen.

To burn it down I presume?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!