Three Horse Shoes - Wickersley Fri 3Rd June

Hi...... Another month another night of the best in soul music at the shoes. 60`s - crossover-70`s & modern soul, featuring our two very special guests for the evening, Mick Waddington & Tony Mckenna. Along with myself (Baz), Mark & Gaz (residents).

Of course Mick has played here for us a few times now & absolutely never fails to deliver, as for Tony its his first time at the shoes. Ive heard nothing but great things about "Mak" & so i for one cant wait for this one. I would like to personally thank both Mick & Mak (paddy ,wack) sorry dont know where that came from? for offering their services at such short notice.

As always they are guaranteed a warm & friendly atmosphere. So we hope to welcome back our regulars & say hellooooo! to some new faces.

Atb Baz :thumbsup::lol:

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest millerswinners

Looks like its gonna be a big thing on Friday :no:

Thanks to Mick and Mak for guesting , look forward to the tunes :hatsoff2:

All welcome , if you like a small venue with plenty of soul :ohmy:

All the best

Mark

Always a pleasure to spin a few at the Shoes.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to sharing the decks with Mak, who I ain't seen for a long time.

If you don't want to hear the same old why not give this venue a visit. You will certainly get a warm welcome from the promoters and regulars thumbup.gif

Got a few new suprises in the playbox :wub::yes::wave:

C U all friday

Mick W

Box sorted , might change a few yet . It will be nice to see you again Mick its been a good while now since I last saw you .

Looking forward to Wickersley , I have heard lots of good vibes about the event . See you no Friday.

Tony

It's been a couple of months or so due to shifts but I will be there tonight having finished my week of nights :thumbup: ....

Looking forward to sharing a beer with, and hearing, me old mucker Mak :thumbsup: ....

And with the regulars and the other guest Mick W never failing to deliver, an all round great night is in store :thumbsup: ....

See you all at the bar :thumbup: ....

Source Advert