HELP REQUIRED - INFO ETC

Jo Law

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks chalky---is that it just the three-----and is the red o gee label the same as the one you have listed for me -- thats cream in colour--and if it is which came first. the red or the cream--this label confuses me----any more help would be great thanks

Social source share

Thanks chalky---is that it just the three-----and is the red o gee label the same as the one you have listed for me -- thats cream in colour--and if it is which came first.    the red or the cream--this label confuses me----any more help would be great thanks

Cream? The Gladys I've got are yellow.

Social source share

chalky--my apologies---yes the gladys are yellow---the august moon is cream---but then there is the white and the red which gay jamison recorded on ====same lady that recorded on turntable---are all these one of the same----sorry to be a pain

Social source share

chalky--my apologies---yes the gladys are yellow---the august moon is  cream---but then there is the white and the red which gay jamison recorded on ====same lady that recorded on turntable---are all these one of the same----sorry to be a pain

Don't know the Gaye Jamison on O-Gee, been with two dealers today and they weren't sure. None of us have seen O-Gee on red label either. Have you a scan?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!