Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

suzannek

Al & Jayne's Engagement Soul Do, Leeholme Wmc

Just want to say thanks to all the djs and friends who made last nights celebration of Al & Jayne's Engagement a huge success. I really enjoyed the music played and never heard a bad song all night. :hatsoff2:

Cheers guys :ohmy:

It was also brilliant to see lots of friends old and new. All the best for the future Jayne and Al xxx

Suz

xxx

top night from start 2 fin

special thank u 2 joan and tony for lift

kev for the chillie and the all round welcome u always get in north east

nice 2 c chriss and don

good luck for the future

allan and jayne

regards

michael

Guest 1kissflo

hi mel its al coney melv using jaynes user name many thaks 4 coming m8 sos didnt hav much chat 2 u keep in touch plese m8 meant 2 ask if u tony and joan wanted to cum back after do but missed catching u best always and u no my no if ever u want a chat or anything pal

Guest chris

What a great turnout for Al & Jayne's engagement... thumbsup.gif

Top night and top music...

Nice to see so many from the North East all in one place...brilliant :rolleyes::thumbsup:

And also their many friends who travelled up for this...hatsoff2.gif

Lots of love to them both for the future xx

Edited by chris

hi mel its al coney melv using jaynes user name many thaks 4 coming m8 sos didnt hav much chat 2 u keep in touch plese m8 meant 2 ask if u tony and joan wanted to cum back after do but missed catching u best always and u no my no if ever u want a chat or anything pal

Hi Allan.

Thank you for thinking of us but we had to get the NE tornado that is Kev Johnson home safe and sound laugh.gif

We had a great time. Top music and fab company thumbup.gif

:D Was a great night ,thoroughly enjoyed it myself....great to catch up with so many good people and be treated to some top tunes all night .

All the very best to Al C and his good lady Jayne

Thanks for puttting on a great nigh t thumbsup.gif

we had a great time still suffering a bit , when will i ever learn. some great stuff played plus some unexpected oldies that kept the floor busy tiill 2.30 ish thanks to all who made it happen. col and ange

Adverts