Al & Jayne's Engagement Soul Do, Leeholme Wmc

Just want to say thanks to all the djs and friends who made last nights celebration of Al & Jayne's Engagement a huge success. I really enjoyed the music played and never heard a bad song all night. :hatsoff2:

Cheers guys :ohmy:

It was also brilliant to see lots of friends old and new. All the best for the future Jayne and Al xxx

Suz

xxx

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest 1kissflo

hi mel its al coney melv using jaynes user name many thaks 4 coming m8 sos didnt hav much chat 2 u keep in touch plese m8 meant 2 ask if u tony and joan wanted to cum back after do but missed catching u best always and u no my no if ever u want a chat or anything pal

Guest chris

What a great turnout for Al & Jayne's engagement... thumbsup.gif

Top night and top music...

Nice to see so many from the North East all in one place...brilliant :rolleyes::thumbsup:

And also their many friends who travelled up for this...hatsoff2.gif

Lots of love to them both for the future xx

Edited by chris

hi mel its al coney melv using jaynes user name many thaks 4 coming m8 sos didnt hav much chat 2 u keep in touch plese m8 meant 2 ask if u tony and joan wanted to cum back after do but missed catching u best always and u no my no if ever u want a chat or anything pal

Hi Allan.

Thank you for thinking of us but we had to get the NE tornado that is Kev Johnson home safe and sound laugh.gif

We had a great time. Top music and fab company thumbup.gif

:D Was a great night ,thoroughly enjoyed it myself....great to catch up with so many good people and be treated to some top tunes all night .

All the very best to Al C and his good lady Jayne

Thanks for puttting on a great nigh t thumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...