Soul Or Nothing

...looks like I 'm first one to write a 'lookback' for here rolleyes.gif

..Gotta say bang on the money this was.Those who organise this pat yerselves on the back. Music was brill--real mix of stuff--loads new to me.

A friendly welcome when we got there and indeed everyone there was friendly and seemed to be having a great time. We were well pleased we ventured into City centre Manc for thisthumbsup.gif

We'll deffo be back again-----superb night. This was all good and then some yes.gif

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

...looks like I 'm first one to write a 'lookback' for here rolleyes.gif

..Gotta say bang on the money this was.Those who organise this pat yerselves on the back. Music was brill--real mix of stuff--loads new to me.

A friendly welcome when we got there and indeed everyone there was friendly and seemed to be having a great time. We were well pleased we ventured into City centre Manc for thisthumbsup.gif

We'll deffo be back again-----superb night. This was all good and then some yes.gif

Cheers Jez and all the others who came along..

Thanks as always to the djs.. Bob, Steve, George, Leona and Paulie..

Glad to see this new venue worked pretty well, the place had a nice buzz about it....

Good to see our freinds from around Europe too, it gave the place that extra va va voooooooooom :lol: ..

Soul Or Nothing will be joining with another club night from next week and doing a two room event called different strokes, same venue upstairs at the nags head. Hope to see a few of you along as we aim to keep pushing our brand of gods own music...

Wonderful start to a mad, mad Manchester weekend :lol: Bob Cornock will henceforth be fitted with a safety harness at all soul functions!

A big thank you from me to Big George, Steve Green, Leona, Paul Grant and Bob for five hours of seamless fresh soul sounds, the majority new to my ears.

I would say "let's do it all again soon", but quite frankly I need time to recover........

top night, quality tunage all night, bob for president

He received many compliments that night for sure.:rolleyes: Not so sure about the trombone in his pants though :D

Guest Leona M

Just landed back down on Planet Earth with a loud crash after one of the best weekends I think i've ever had! From Future Shock on Thursday, Soul or Nothing Friday and Saturday to the Manchester European Weekender Sunday and Monday ....we had 5 days of pure Soul Heaven!

Thanks Steve for having me on the decks, felt quite chuffed to be playing in such illustrious company yes.gif

Love the venue .... i reckon you've found your home there kid! And what a superb crowd of people ....made me quite Homesick for the first time in years wub.gif

I'm off for me Hip Replacement and Liver Transplant ops now....... whistling.gif

It's been emotional

Leona XX