Southport Railway Club 4Th June

Southport Railway Club is having another soul night next Saturday 4th June.......

local djs Mick Smith..Dave "the dancing dj"Byrne..Wigan Paul and Kev Farley..........

with guest dj on the night will be MR JOHN ORRITT thumbsup.gif .........

only £3 on the night 8pm -2am ..bar till 1am music till 2am (and more)......

full details on the events calendar........

the last night was a packer so hope to see you next saturday.........

cheap bar.... large wooden dance floor.....great music...friendly crowd...thumbsup.gif

Edited by staceys dad
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest REVILOT

Be good to see you Johnthumbsup.gif

Always enjoy the Railway club.yes.gif

It's always nice to visit a venue where one of the guys who runs it is older than ones self.

And how are you Kev??rolleyes.gif

J.C.Orritt

dj times for saturday night....

8pm-8.30pm..mick smith

8-30pm-9pm..kev farley (am i really older than john orritt ?):wub:

9pm-9.30pm..wigan paul

9.30pm-10pm..dave byrne

10pm-11.20pm..JOHN ORRITT

11.20-12.15am..kev farley (i am sure john orritt is older than me ):thumbsup:

12-15-12.50am..wigan paul

12.50- until when we get kicked out (normally 2-30am ish) mick smith and dave byrne

as you can see something to please everybody...see you saturday

railway club no.01704 530168..and use pr8 6ae as the post code for your sat nav, this will take you to the house nearest to the club, and the club is in between this house and a shop called southport interiors gb(shop now empty)

Edited by staceys dad

Hi coming along on Friday. Wondered if a kind soul could give me a lift back to Liverpool late on? I'll turn up early and get three hours in but my last train is at 11-16pm so hoping for a designated driver with room for a tall one! Hugh

you might be a bit early on friday :D ..the event is on saturday............hope to see you then..:rolleyes:

Guest oldsoulgit

Hi Kev, can't make it this time, but i'm sure it will be great as always, yes you are getting old! cheers Jim.

Guest REVILOT

I suppose I better come clean Kev

I may indeed be older than thee

It matters not an iota at all.

Its just you do look older than me.

yes.gif

thumbsup.gif

Hi coming along on Friday. Wondered if a kind soul could give me a lift back to Liverpool late on? I'll turn up early and get three hours in but my last train is at 11-16pm so hoping for a designated driver with room for a tall one! Hugh

will ask for you on saturday night about a lift back to liverpool...sure there will be somebody to help you out :thumbsup:

Guest REVILOT

Looking forward to tonight. thumbsup.gif

Was up very early today trawling the car boots to fill up my box.yes.gifrolleyes.gif

So expect a few surprises thumbsup.gif