==Junction 17 Sandbach==Saturday 4Th June,

Guest chic

Guest chic

hatsoff2.gif hi , junction 17 time again

this month we have three more top guest dj"s

stevie "p" (bedfordshires top man 60 on saturday )

gary holyman ( west midlands top collector and dj )

john weston ( birmingham and u k top dj )

plus resident crew pete best & chic,

saturday 4th june 8---1-30 ish

quality rare soul

see you all saturday

chic hatsoff2.gif

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hatsoff2.gif hi , junction 17 time again

this month we have three more top guest dj"s

stevie "p" (bedfordshires top man 60 on saturday )

gary holyman ( west midlands top collector and dj )

john weston ( birmingham and u k top dj )

plus resident crew pete best & chic,

saturday 4th june 8---1-30 ish

quality rare soul

see you all saturday

chic hatsoff2.gif

See you Saturday for another cracking night, crash helmets at the ready laugh.gif

Hi all, the northants wideawake club will be making an appearance and well looking forward to a quality nite. Not been around for a while so hopfully will be as mad as a box of Frogs! Be good to see the soul clan again. Steve from Beds be good to see ya. Big up the Birthday boy my mate Steve. Also bringing Mark Woodfine up with me, Mel Nichols old mate from 40 years ago another original soul boy. Good to hear My mate Gaz H as well, a top top soul man in anybody's book. Chic and Pete dj spots consistant quality in my book.

Hope to land at 9-9.30 to catch Stevie P's spot.

P.s. If you want to give Steve P. a Birthday pressie make sure its a Picnic chocolate bar.... not joking.

Best Kimbo n Lisa.

Edited by kimbo
Guest Derbyshire Bint

R..e..a..l..l..y looking forward to this!!

There will be lots of friends here to biggrin.gif with, to ohmy.gif with, to :yes: with, to blink.gif with and lastly to innocent.gif and :yes: with.

Chic, it's ages since I've seen you!! :unsure:

See you there

Vicki

Guest Pete Best

AS USUAL I'M LATE POSTING BUT AS THEY SAY BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, THANKS TO CHIC FOR STARTING THE THREAD AND FOR EVERYBODY ELSES COMMENTS. ANOTHER TOP QUALITY LINE UP OF GUESTS THIS MONTH AND IT SHOULD GO SOMETHING LIKE THIS : :thumbsup:

8.00PM-8.30PM CHIC

8.30PM-9.30PM PETE BEST

9.30PM-10.30PM STEVIE P

10.30PM-11.30PM GARY HOLYMAN

11.30PM-12.15AM CHIC

12.15AM-CLOSE JOHN WESTON

HOPE A FEW OF YOU CAN MAKE IT COZ IT SHOULD BE PRETTY GOOD METHINKS, SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NITE :thumbup:

CHEERS PETE & CHIC

Hi Chic,

Sorry we cant be there tomorrow, Having heard your set at Rolls Royce last weekend i know if i get to heaven you are gonna be there. Spoke Steve n Michelle and apologised, it might be 250 miles away, but i assure you we will get up there.

Be Good, keep up the good work.

Dave Bentley

Edited by chalky
removed the DJing elsewhere reference

AS USUAL I'M LATE POSTING BUT AS THEY SAY BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, THANKS TO CHIC FOR STARTING THE THREAD AND FOR EVERYBODY ELSES COMMENTS. ANOTHER TOP QUALITY LINE UP OF GUESTS THIS MONTH AND IT SHOULD GO SOMETHING LIKE THIS : :lol:

8.00PM-8.30PM CHIC

8.30PM-9.30PM PETE BEST

9.30PM-10.30PM STEVIE P

10.30PM-11.30PM GARY HOLYMAN

11.30PM-12.15AM CHIC

12.15AM-CLOSE JOHN WESTON

HOPE A FEW OF YOU CAN MAKE IT COZ IT SHOULD BE PRETTY GOOD METHINKS, SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW NITE :(

CHEERS PETE & CHIC

Excellent - cheers for the timings Pete!!

Quality all the way as always :thumbsup:

See y'all later :shades:

Guest Pete Best

it's looks as tho its shaping up to be another busy nite at j17,and after a lovely sunny day a bit of a drive out to hear some quality soul music mite just be the thing :thumbsup: hope to see a few of you later on tonite. And with two birthdays this month there mite even be a little bit of birthday cake as well :lol: , i better get off and buy it then as it could turn into a row otherwise.

cheers pete & chic

Guest chic

j

Can't wait for this, our friends Al & Shiela from the U.S. will be with us, cheers Jim.

:lol:jim will gi ve them the v i p treatment

cheers chic :thumbsup: