Quality Sixties Lps

Hi folks, yet more quality 60's soul LPs here for you, Pm me if interested, all excellent or better (vinyl & cover). Paypal only please. Will do deals etc on multiples, try me!!

Cheers, Mark.

Garland Green - Jealous kind of fella - Uni LP £40 (subtle bit of sellotape repair to edge of cover, thats all!)

Girl I love you, Love now pay later, You played on a player, Aint that good enough, Angel baby, dont think I'm a violent guy and loads more. Incredible LP for the price.

Ruby & the Romantics - Same - Kapp £20

Includes the fantastic Much better off than I've ever been !

Spyder Turner - Stand by me - MGM £30

The classic LP, so many good tracks - Alive with a lovin feelin', I cant make it any more, Cant wait to see my baby's face, I dont want to cry and others.

Platters - Going back to Detroit - Musicor £25

This is THE Platters LP to own without a doubt - includes With this ring, Get a hold of yourself (great uptempo), Run whilst its dark, Going back to Detroit (OH YES!LP only unless you count the UK blue Pye jobbie), Love must go on, Cant get used to sharing you (LP only, again, immense track), Why do you wannna make me blue, and others!!!

Dells - Musical menu - Cadet £20

Make sure (you have someone who loves you), Hallways of my mind etc. Gatefold cover.

Righteous Brothers - Souled out - Verve £20

Great LP, incs LP only Its up to you - storming soul, this went down a treat in Scotland during the 80s, a gem! A Guy H. / Keb discovery?

ZZ Hill - Greatest Hits - United (budget late 60s / early 70s US label) £25

Woweee! So many cracking tracks - Thats it, What more, Oh darling, Set your sights higher,Hey little girl

Metros - Sweetest one - RCA Victor LP £70

Loads of fab Pied Paper prods here, including of course Since I found my baby, and the LP only version of the O'Jays I'll never forget you, Sweetest one, Time changes things, and others. Cool cover too!

Garland Green - Jealous kind of fella - Uni LP £40 (subtle bit of sellotape repair to edge of cover, thats all!)

Girl I love you, Love now pay later, You played on a player, Aint that good enough, Angel baby, dont think I'm a violent guy and loads more. Incredible LP for the price.

MIGHTY MARVELLOWS - SAME - ABC £30 Cover ex vinyl ex

Incs My little sister, Talkin' bout ya baby, So confused, I do, Hey, hey baby

LEON HAYWOOD ITS GOT TO BE MELLOW DECCA £20 Ex/Ex

Incs title track and others

MARY WELLS SAME UK STATESIDE/20th cent fox £30 cover ex vinyl ex

Buy this, every track superb, so very hard LP!! All her 20th cent. tracks on 45 and more besides: never never leave me, hes a lover, stop taking me for granted, use your head, two of a kind, my minds made up, why dont you let yourself go, everlovin' boy, aint it the truth, hes good enough for me and others.

MARY WELLS THE TWO SIDES OF MARY WELLS UK ATLANTIC £20 cover ex vinyl ex

Incs Dear lover, Love takes a long time growing etc.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!