Tamla Motown Night Friday June 3Rd Festival Inn Trowell Ng9 3Px

FESTIVAL INN, TROWELL , NOTTS. NG9 3PX

TAMLA MOTOWN & CLUB CLASSIC NIGHT

check it out on the web www.fitzsoul.co.uk

THE FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH

(its party night music without baggage) thumbup.gif and what great nights thumbup.gifso if you have something to celebrate or you want a great night out then this is the place. 10min J26&J25 M1

door 8pm till 12mid £4 on the door (all night)

DJ THE MAN HIMSELF and from SOUL GUY RADIO.COM BIG CLIVE H

and this month guest dj Rob Yates

whistling.gif

FOR MORE INFO WWW.FITZSOUL.CO.UK OR FITZY ON 07831 458780

JERSEY WEEKENDER FEB 24TH TO 27th 2012 NOW TAKING BOOKINGS www.fitzsoul.co.uk

Edited by the man himself
  • Replies 6
  • Views 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

FESTIVAL INN, TROWELL , NOTTS. NG9 3PX

TAMLA MOTOWN & CLUB CLASSIC NIGHT

check it out on the web www.fitzsoul.co.uk

THE FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH

(its party night music without baggage) thumbup.gif and what great nights thumbup.gifso if you have something to celebrate or you want a great night out then this is the place. 10min J26&J25 M1

door 8pm till 12mid £4 on the door (all night)

DJ THE MAN HIMSELF and from SOUL GUY RADIO.COM BIG CLIVE H

and this month guest dj Rob Yates

whistling.gif

FOR MORE INFO WWW.FITZSOUL.CO.UK OR FITZY ON 07831 458780

JERSEY WEEKENDER FEB 24TH TO 27th 2012 NOW TAKING BOOKINGS www.fitzsoul.co.uk

HI IF YOU ARE FROM THE NOTTINGHAM AREA AND YOU GET THE EVENING POST THE ADD FOR SATURDAY NIGHT IS WRONG WE ARE NOT AT THE FESTIVAL INN WE ARE AT THE SOLDIERS & SAILORS , YES FRIDAY NIGHT IS RIGHT THATS WHEN WE ARE AT THE FESTIVAL INN FOR MOTOWN, THE ADD WILL BE PUT RIGHT FOR FRIDAY. KTF

Edited by the man himself

Guest kazza

Fitzy

Yet another great dj line up including Rob Yates who did a brill spot last week and really enjoys spinning those vinyls so hey a good nite in store. See you there..

Guest SoulSceneRob

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so looking forward to tonight, I haven't done a Motown spot in AGES. Im really up for it tonight and looking forward to spinnin some Motown & club Soul sounds.

The dance floor is all that matters so keeping it full is what I intend to do biggrin.gif See you all later and bring your dancing shoes coz were gonna rip up the dance floor tonight. thumbup.gif

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so looking forward to tonight, I haven't done a Motown spot in AGES. Im really up for it tonight and looking forward to spinnin some Motown & club Soul sounds.

The dance floor is all that matters so keeping it full is what I intend to do biggrin.gif See you all later and bring your dancing shoes coz were gonna rip up the dance floor tonight. thumbup.gif

hi rob, it's going to be a cool night aircon is on full so the music is hot you can still stay cool ktf

Guest SoulSceneRob

Dusted off the old Motown box mate, and rearin to go. thumbup.gif Hope to please you as well Kev. biggrin.gif

Rob

Edited by SoulSceneRob