A1 Soul Grantham Squash Club

A1 SOUL

GRANTHAM SQUASH CLUB

HARLAXTON ROAD, GRANTHAM NG31 7JX

SATURDAY 11TH JUNE

Crossover & Modern

8pm -1am great wooden floor

Resident DJ's Andy Baskett, Barry Cooper & Sam Evans.

Guest DJ MARK LESTER

Tel 07768 216549 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 07768 216549 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Edited by XSS
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A1 SOUL

GRANTHAM SQUASH CLUB

HARLAXTON ROAD, GRANTHAM NG31 7JX

Crossover & Modern

8pm -1am great wooden floor

Resident DJ's Andy Baskett, Barry Cooper & Sam Evans.

Guest DJ MARK LESTER

Tel 07768 216549 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 07768 216549 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

sam

i think you'll get a few more in if you put the date in the ad. :D

rupe

sam

i think you'll get a few more in if you put the date in the ad. :D

rupe

Thanks for pointing this out Rupe, the Date is Saturday 11th June 8pm till 1am, looking forward to the night, Mark Lester guesting see you there - Barry

Sorry that you can't be with us Jacko, does that mean I can play George Benson remix :sweatingbullets: hope your ok, is the show on Monday night?, I'm off to help Vince out on GravityFM before your show, so if your on I'll be a tad late tuning in.

Barry

Edited by Guest

Barry Yes back on air now same time etc - I am a Cleethorpes weekender so not able to get to you. .. oh and of course you can play the George Benson, lets just add a bit of bass beat behind a cracking well know song and make some money out of having not talent or imagination, track. rolleyes.gif

A1 Soul this Saturday, anything played from the 7t's onwards, comfy seats for those who like to listen to the music and great wooden dance floor for those who like to dance, ( some of course like to do both), also very reasonable bar prices for this type of venue.

Barry

DJ times to be posted later.... dont miss out on Sam Evans special 7'ts spot................. looking forward to that.

Barry

Edited by Guest

DJ Times for tonight are as follows:

8pm - 9.30pm Barry Cooper

9.30pm - 10.45pm Sam Evans

10.45pm - 11.45pm MARK LESTER

11.45PM - 1am Andy Baskett

Hope to see some of you there

Barry