soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sharmo 1

Sue this is really indemand at the moment if you can do with a Beverly's jamaican re issue I have some arriving on Tuesday happy hunting Simon.

Social source share

Guest the dukester

Hi Guy's, Would anyone be able to help with this reggae number. At least excellent condition please and on the Trojan label. P.M. me with a price. Thanks in advance, Sue. OZ.

I have a original Jamaican Derricks blank, 54/46 vocal b/w 54/46 instrumental.

Dont know if its EX but its a Jamaican rare one

Dukes

Social source share

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

If you want the origanal first uk issue of this it came out in 1968 on PYRAMID as 54-46 Thats my number/Dreamland roland alphonso on the b side. second time it appeared on TROJAN in 1970 as just 54-46 with the A side as Sweet and dandy this cut does not have the long intro and is the version favoured on the skinhead scene.it re appeared later in 1970 as 54-46 was my number on both sides with the b side cut as a sort of half instrumental.

Social source share

If you want the origanal first uk issue of this it came out in 1968 on PYRAMID as 54-46 Thats my number/Dreamland roland alphonso on the b side. second time it appeared on TROJAN in 1970 as just 54-46 with the A side as Sweet and dandy this cut does not have the long intro and is the version favoured on the skinhead scene.it re appeared later in 1970 as 54-46 was my number on both sides with the b side cut as a sort of half instrumental.

I was going to say all of the abovbe, thanks for saving me the trouble :thumbsup:

whatever version you buy, don't pay too much for it, I sold number 2 of the above a few weeks back for £25 and that was very expensive for me though it was a nice copy. It's a common record, even on Pyramid.

Social source share