Soulful Dance @ The Langdales - June 11Th

Episode 2 of Soulful Dance 2011 - the April event was a cracker - we aim for this one to be just as good - great dance music & "summer sun" being the speciality of the house.

Top notch venue with our own private room & bar - great wooden dance floor.

For those who may want to stop over you will have the full use of the superb leisure facilities which include a heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, Jacuzzi & gymnasium. We have once again secured a special bed & breakfast rate of £30.00 per person with The Langdales.

You will have to book direct with the hotel via telephone & mention "Soul Night" when booking. Website & info below.

Tel. 01253-721342

https://www.langdaleshotel.co.uk/

On the music side of things we will, as always, be playing all the tunes on the Soulful, Jazzy & House tip that you have come to expect from us along with our own "Lytham" exclusives & favourites.

Saturday June 11th

Soulful Dance @ The Langdales

318-328 Clifton Drive North

St Annes

FY8 2PB

Admission £5.00 OTD

8:00 pm 'til 2:00 am

DJs PETE HAIGH - STEVE NAYLOR - ANDY LETT

"Sound" - THE PROFESSOR

Please visit our website https://www.soulfuldance.co.uk/ it has all the details for this night.

See you all there.

Anybody wishing to purchase "off site" wristbands for "The Weekender 2" in September this will be your last chance to secure them in person from the Soulful Dance "meet & greet" team. Lots of interest in these already via internet, post etc.- don't leave it too late - places are limited.

Cheers

The SD@L Crew

post-2146-0-22753300-1307037532_thumb.jp

• Replies 2
  • Views 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Bringing a few mates with me on Saturday -

Nicola Conte, Josh Milan, Will Milton, Dolls Combers, Italian Secret Service, Jonny Montana, Marlon D, Stephanie Cooke..................the list is endless !!!

Lytham faves, exclusives & re-mixes will be joining us to.

They say they are all looking forward to you all dancing to their music. Back in our usual room & The Prof has some new electrickery gizmos to enhance your listening pleasure - feel a really good night coming on.

For everybody who will be attending there will be the opportunity to purchase "off site" wristbands in person for our September weekender. The lovely ladies of SD@ will be on hand to take care of you in this department.

£15.00 for all weekend or £10.00 for the Saturday/Sunday session only.

14 DJs, 2 fantastic sound systems, 2 rooms with "wall to wall" dance floor & loads of top Soul & Dance music on offer.

Look forward to seeing our SD@ friends on Saturday.

Had a look at the SD@ site and decided to give this night a try. Booked into the Langdales so I hope its not too far to crawl from the dancefloor to my pit Epic!!!!:)

Hoping its a good night and from the blurb you have given am hoping to hear some tunes new to my ears. thumbsup.gif

KTF.

Drew.