Halifax Free Soul Club All Dayer

This Place Just Goes From Strength To Strength Another Busy Day Sunday And Everyone Seemed To Be Up For It!! By The Time We Arrived The Place Was Jumping!! Dancers Enjoying Themselves Etc The Bar Was Packed Russ Was On The Decks And Seemed To Be Getting Loads Of Requests. I Was Up About An Hour And A Half Later And The Request's Just Kept Coming (But I Stood My Ground And Did The 2 Spots) Only Kidding!! About 8'ish We Moved Up Stairs To The Other Room And The Dancing And Requests Continued We Left Around 9.30 And The Place Was Still Going Strong. The People We Took With Us Wanted To Know How Soon's The Next One? So Highly Recommended If You Haven't Been Before. yes.gif:unsure: Atb John.

Edited by mrtag
  • Replies 1
  • Views 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest HALIFAXFREESOUL

Thanks for your guest spots John. Always welcome back at Bar Eleven

Although I couldnt make it this time as the magnificent Huddersfield were playing in the play off final, I hear your sets were top drawer!

Thanks also to the usual suspects Russ, Mick Waddington, Derek Noble, Joe Burnside, Tidsy, Ian, Carl

Busiest day yet or so they tell me

Thanks to all those old and new faces!

Next month guests to be confirmed include Steve Luigi - plus the opening of the new modern room with Carl and Joe upstairs.

1pm on - Free Admission