Horse & Groom , Doncaster

The next Sunday Soul Session at

The 'HORSE & GROOM'

EAST LAITH GATE

DONCASTER

is on SUNDAY 19TH JUNE from 12 noon to 7pm..... ish

Totally Across the Board underplayed Soul music with residents Dave & Bri Pinch, Joe Lakin, Steve Mank and Mick Waddington

Guest DJ's this time are .........

JONATHAN (INDALOSOULCLUB) & SOAP from LINCOLN

over '7 HOURS OF QUALITY SOUL MUSIC'

Superb Bar Food available all afternoon

and as always .......ITS ......... 'FREE ADMISSION'

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This hasn't come round quick enough. The last one was superb and I'm looking forward to another packed house again.

Top class soul music all day, great company. No better way to spend a Sunday. Best Sunday soul do in the country

Azza

bottom and company lolololol laugh.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

Guest matty

WELL I'M DEFFO COMING AND I'M BRINGING MY DRINKING PARTNER WITH ME..FLANNY, I NEVER LEARN DO I.. GOOD JOB I.VE GOT MON OFF..:lol::beer:

Edited by matty
Guest LittleJazzyDavid

hi :hatsoff2: joe and the gang the parklands soul crew will be there for another awesome afternoon of music, friends, beer. best regards dave and paul.

WELL I'M DEFFO COMING AND I'M BRINGING MY DRINKING PARTNER WITH ME..FLANNY, I NEVER LEARN DO I.. GOOD JOB I.VE GOT MON OFF..:yes::beer:

If your bringing your drinking partner you better book the week off :yes::lol:

Looking forward to another cracking Sunday at the H & G.

C U all on the 19th

I'm not working on Monday so might have one or two drinks myself and may even be tempted to try the Black stuff for a change.

Looking forward to another superb afternoon of quality soul music at this great venue.

See you all on Sunday

Paul & Sue :hatsoff2:thumbsup.gif

Guest chris

Hi Paul,

Great minds think alike, I too have monday off, well the full week to be exact, so I'll definitely be

partaking in a few pints of the black stuff. What a fantastic weekend for me, my 50th birthday,

Fathers day and the chill out all on the same day. Absolute heaven.

See everyone there...Chris. :hatsoff2:

Great venue (recommended) if you aint been here and you got open ears this is for you yes.gif

Just wish it was a bit closer, but you never know "WiganWarriors"

(every games an away game, for us) are playing on friday this week so we may see you when we git there, if we don't have a good one :hatsoff2:

I'm not working on Monday so might have one or two drinks myself and may even be tempted to try the Black stuff for a change.

Looking forward to another superb afternoon of quality soul music at this great venue.

See you all on Sunday

Paul & Sue :yes:thumbsup.gif

Alas Im working Monday, however................................... 'never let the morning after spoil the day before!'

so bring on the black stuff, , you can join our table Paul, along with Newton & Jackson we'll attempt to

re-float the Irish economy :lol:

See ya tomoz

M.:lol:

Guest 2648 W Grand Boulevard

See you all on Sunday

Paul & Sue :yes:thumbsup.gif

I'm 12 hour nights all weekend so I'm there in spirit !!!

See you at Brid

Dave

Just listening to soul people then on way to H & G .

thumbsup.gif:D

sorry cant make this one due to been summoned to my daughters to pick mi socks up oops sorry thats christmas to pick my fathers day russ winstanley remembers wigan pier cd up hope you have a gud un c u all at brid who.s going atb yocky