Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Northern PhanTom

Sonic Soul➢ - Lutterworth - Second Anniversary (Dj Times Posted)

SONIC SOUL¢Å¾¢ - SECOND ANNIVERSARY

Friday 24th June: Lutterworth is the place to be!

The Wycliffe Rooms - LE17 4ED

With a fantastic line up of DJ's including

Sultans of Soul: MICK H & JOHN McCLURE

Supported by regulars:

ROB GRAY

IAN J

PAT WALLACE

RALPH FORSTER

With a great 250 capacity venue, quality sound system & easy access location.

£5 otd or FREE ADMISSION with a SONIC SOUL MEMBERSHIP CARD

post-17380-0-16937900-1307078262_thumb.p

JUNE FLYER

post-17380-0-53601500-1307078370_thumb.j

WYCLIFFE ROOMS, LUTTERWORTH LE17 4ED

For more info:

Edited by Northern PhanTom

can't get to this one :lol: im djing at a party, have a great night and i'll see you all on the 22nd july when i hit the decks at sonic soul night :yes: :yes: yes.gif and the dance floor :unsure:wave.gif ps Moldie have a dance for me wave.gif keep up the good work thumbup.gif

soulfun and love Sam Evans

can't get to this one :( im djing at a party, have a great night and i'll see you all on the 22nd july when i hit the decks at sonic soul night :yes: :yes: :yes: and the dance floor :thumbsup::shades: ps Moldie have a dance for me :( keep up the good work :thumbup:

soulfun and love Sam Evans

Enjoy your party Sam :thumbsup:

See you in July unless you fancy a bit of dance floor action on the way home :thumbup:

& Andy fancies a few beers. :D

Tom wink.gif

well looking forwrds to this one, :hatsoff2:

sorry we missed the last one, cos that naughty Ted carried us off on a wild journey laugh.gif

Hope we are forgiven and can I come in free :sweatingbullets:

well looking forwrds to this one, :sleep3:

sorry we missed the last one, cos that naughty Ted carried us off on a wild journey :thumbup:

Hope we are forgiven and can I come in free hatsoff2.gif

Naughty Naughty Big Ted :thumbup::wicked:

Lou I'm sure Woody has your membership cards tucked away in one of his back pockets :sweatingbullets:

Unless you've had them in the washer. biggrin.gif

In which case I will issue you with replacements. :hatsoff2:

See you on the 24th.

Tom :wave:

Anyone who missed this last month missed some cracking tunes :thumbsup: , lets hope this keeps going from strength to stregth, see you all soon

Rob :hatsoff2:

Anyone who missed this last month missed some cracking tunes :thumbsup: , lets hope this keeps going from strength to stregth, see you all soon

Rob :hatsoff2:

I really can give this night thumbs up thumbsup.gif great music policy, brilliant night all round hatsoff2.gif

Naughty Naughty Big Ted :thumbup::yes:

Lou I'm sure Woody has your membership cards tucked away in one of his back pockets :hatsoff2:

Unless you've had them in the washer. :yes:

In which case I will issue you with replacements. :thumbsup:

See you on the 24th.

Tom :lol:

I tell you , getting into Woody's pockets is very hard as he's a tight git :huh:

and I hate washing , however I do like sonic soul, :thumbsup:

What a line up we have this month. Members get in free with a membership card, our way of saying thank you to all those who have supported us over the past two years.:hatsoff2:

Not creeping Pat, Tom, Theresa et al, but I would happily pay the fiver door tax!!!!:hatsoff2: I love Lutterworth.......well Sonic Soul anyway :thumbup: Last month was just superb....how can you top that? :lol: Bet you can :huh: each month is fresh and new and always some new faces and the old comfy ones too. The Banbury Rabble will be here to help celebrate :yes:

Well done all of you, residents and all the dj's::yes: 2 Years and still getting stronger each time x

Mwah Mwah Melly xxxxxxxxxxxx

Will bring camera for once!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not creeping Pat, Tom, Theresa et al, but I would happily pay the fiver door tax!!!!:thumbsup: I love Lutterworth.......well Sonic Soul anyway :lol: Last month was just superb....how can you top that? wink.gif Bet you can :yes: each month is fresh and new and always some new faces and the old comfy ones too. The Banbury Rabble will be here to help celebrate :P

Well done all of you, residents and all the dj's::wub: 2 Years and still getting stronger each time x

Mwah Mwah Melly xxxxxxxxxxxx

Will bring camera for once!!!!!!!:ohmy:blink.gif

Thanks for the kind words Mel, and the continued support of all

'The Banbury Posse' :thumbup:

There have been nights when I could of thought we were in Banbury, judging by the quantity of BanbarIan Souls that had made the journey over. thumbsup.gif

Tom wink.gif

Tom, I m not sure that weve ever had memberships and if we had we would of lost em...

If it s free to get in should we bring our own table decorations?

Can you reserve the Rugby table please

x

Tom, I m not sure that weve ever had memberships and if we had we would of lost em...

If it s free to get in should we bring our own table decorations?

Can you reserve the Rugby table please

x

Hi CatrIona,

Will sort you out replacement/memberships on the night. :thumbup:

There will be the usual selection of muchies :ohmy:

But please feel free to bring any cakes, chocolate, balloons or novelties to help crank up the festivities :thumbsup:

Table booked thumbsup.gif

Tom wink.gif

Me,Mart,Tom,Laurence & Paul are all coming yes.gif so see ya there,cor wait!!!!!! thumbup.gif

JB x x x KTF x x x

And very welcome you are two. You are going to have competition for the person who dances the most yes.gif as we have a few who never leave the floor :D

Bring it on :D

Had a few calls last night about our next SONIC SOUL. Yes and Yes it is free entry providing you bring your membership card with you. Failing that we can do a dental records check. laugh.gif

Had a few calls last night about our next SONIC SOUL. Yes and Yes it is free entry providing you bring your membership card with you. Failing that we can do a dental records check. :thumbsup:

not sure if this person is a member or not

Picture deleted by site.

No need for images like that on an event thread....

there was a referral to ppl gaining entry via dental records if they had lost there membership cards so imvho the pic was ok..have you had a complaint?

is it that horrific?

moldie

Was a complaint & IMO as event mod was justified.

If you want to take it further do it via the report feature & not on this thread.

Was a complaint & IMO as event mod was justified.

If you want to take it further do it via the report feature & not on this thread.

i wasnt taking it further i was replying to your post...delete the pic if it worries you that much

Pic already deleted.

Leave the modding decisions to us & get back to the topic in question & stop playing the 'last word in' game or thread will be locked.

End of.

:hatsoff2: not too long for this knock out event, a great night, with some great tunes & more importantly smiles all round, any requests????????? if i ain't got them, look at the other djs who are on, they'll be bound to have everything covered

See you all soon

Rob & Lynn...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: not too long for this knock out event, a great night, with some great tunes & more importantly smiles all round, any requests????????? if i ain't got them, look at the other djs who are on, they'll be bound to have everything covered

See you all soon

Rob & Lynn...:yes:

Hi Rob/Lynn

What about?

Down to the bone, smile to shine :thumbup:

From the supercharged album :hatsoff2:

Tom :thumbup:

Fancy dress :yes: dunno about that Melly, suppose if Modie is coming then we have a good chance it will be laugh.gif With top guests this month the toons will be enough.

Remember this month members get in free, but it would be great to see new peeps as well. Make sure you join though as there will be further members free nights in the future.

Adverts