Sonic Soul➢ - Lutterworth - Second Anniversary (Dj Times Posted)

Guest Northern PhanTom

Guest Northern PhanTom

Fancy dress :lol: dunno about that Melly, suppose if Modie is coming then we have a good chance it will be laugh.gif With top guests this month the toons will be enough.

I wonder If MoldIe will be wearing a ' Dental Technicians Smock' :thumbsup::D

Tom :yes:

DJ Times up l8r

• Replies 90
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I wonder If MoldIe will be wearing a ' Dental Technicians Smock' :thumbsup::yes:

Tom wink.gif

funny you should say that tom...took a few ppls teeth out in my younger days :lol:

atb moldie

Guest Northern PhanTom

funny you should say that tom...took a few ppls teeth out in my younger days :lol:

atb moldie

Nice to see you swing your record cases with a bit more decorum these days. :lol:

Tom :lol:

Pity we are moving on this weekend or we could have popped along not far down the road when we move :lol: don`t get home to late Moldie you did say you could provide us with some muscle to move stuff :lol::ohmy::lol:

hope you all have a great night :)

Julie & Kev xx

dont worry julie...ill be outside yours nice and early...just dont leave me sleeping in my car and move without letting me know xx

dont worry julie...ill be outside yours nice and early...just dont leave me sleeping in my car and move without letting me know xx

Would I take the pleasure away of waving us off :lol::lol: and cheering "good ridence " :ohmy::lol::lol: or just pissed off cause you`d missed a full monty down our local cafe :)

Edited by Julie Moore
Guest Northern PhanTom

DJ times for Friday

7 til 9 - Pat Wallace & Ralph Forster :thumbsup: (& The Sonic Posse) biggrin.gif

9 til 10 - Rob Gray :thumbsup:

10 til 11 - Ian James :thumbsup:

11 til 12 - John McClure :thumbsup:

12 til 1/Finish - Mick "H" :yes:

The organisers will not be held responsible for anyone going home "KNACKERED" :no:

This line up should carry a government health warning, for inciting excessive dance moves! :P

Edited by Northern PhanTom
Guest mellytee

Banbury Boys and womenfolk are assembling and getting sorted ready for Friday.......:thumbsup: Looking forward to: many dances, much laughter and marvellous, smiley people :thumbsup::wicked::lol:

Melly xxxx

DJ times for Friday

7 til 9 - Pat Wallace & Ralph Forster :hatsoff2: (& Friends) :D

9 til 10 - Rob Gray :yes:

10 til 11 - Ian James :thumbsup:

11 til 12 - John McClure :thumbsup:

12 til 1/Finish - Mick "H" :thumbsup:

The organisers will not be held responsible for anyone going home "KNACKERED" :lol:

This line up should carry a government health warning, for inciting excessive dance moves! :D

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif Top line up - all being well we'll see you Friday thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Guest Northern PhanTom

Looks like its Friday night in Lutterworth then.

See you Friday Tom and gang.

regards to T.

Long time no see Kev hope you and Karen are well. :thumbup:

See you Friday :(

Tom :D

Guest mellytee

Sure its only a month ago???? Seems so long since the last Sonic Soul :( ....looking forward to the usual friendly faces (+ others!! :thumbsup: )

Bring it on :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

Melly xxx

Guest Northern PhanTom

Really looking forward to everyone joining us for our 2 year celebration of Sonic Soul and the continued support you have given us. :thumbsup:

Also that my old school mate Mick H, who helped introduce me to sout music 36 years ago, will down from Notts to help out with the festivities. :rolleyes:

See you all tomorrow. :P

Tom :D

Guest Northern PhanTom

Hey Tom, just Mark & myself in attendance this month but will dance twice as long to make up for the skivers. Can't wait to hit that cracking floor - I hope you & T are staying all nite this week - lol, KTF

With Mick on last, it might turn into an all nighter :thumbsup:

Guest Northern PhanTom

You know me, I always feel cheated otherwise, so I will hold Mick to that one. However, I was refering to Nuneaton and your speedy exit - not tonight though hey? CUL8R

First few nights back out been taking it steady :D

Didn't see you at Rugby! :lol:

Were you there? :thumbsup:

See you and Mark l8r :thumbsup:

Tom :P

Source Advert