For Info Canada Postal Strike

Message from Canadian Seller for info:

Thank you for the payment. I must pass on some unfortunate news. CANADA POST are going on strike. I spoke to the post office where they informed me that packages given in today WILL NOT get out in time to beat the strike, and will be held up in the system. In my experience with these things over the last 12 years of selling records on ebay, the best thing to do is to wait until the strike is over to send the package rather than hoping it would get through now. I do not want your package to get lost in the mail or damaged because of poor handling (as this has happened to myself and other ebay sellers that I know before). Please trust that with my over 9000 feedbacks that I am a honest and fair seller, and will do the best that I can to make sure that your music is with you absolutely as soon as I can make it happen. I will keep you informed as to the progress with the post office. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank You.

Message rec'd 1st June, Dean

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dave Turner

Makes sense to mail after the strike is over. If the same as what I believe happended here after Royal Mail strikes the newly mailed stuff was processed first and the backlog delved into after. So waiting for the strike to be over would possibly be a sooner delivery.

Social source share

Just an update for anyone awaiting post from Canada, from a very good Canadian communicator:

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I will be sending out your music to you tomorrow. The strike is in what they call a "Rotating" schedule so that not all areas having problems at the same time. This means that I have an opportunity to get your package on its way. I would like to thank you for your patience while we were having problems with the post, and for understanding that this has been totally out of my control. Thanks again for your business and have a great day. Cheers.....

- tuneupmusic

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!