WILLIAMTHORPE RD

CHESTERFIELD

S42 5PD

SORRY NO CHILDREN :lol:

And don't forget it's my birthday too :elvis::thumbsup::(:shades:

All the best

Steve B

Guest davethedisc

Ayup Steve and Pete, Looking forward to Saturday! Just got off the phone to the "Entertainment" Agency and the stripper for Steve is now sorted. Her name is Mildred and her measurements are 54 44 64, (apparently the other leg measures just the same)! No fee involved, I'm told if we give her a couple of the North Wings pasties she'll be happy. Just looking at the picture they've sent me she looks suspiciouslly like a certain chap from Lincolnshire with a "Nautical" surname!

See you Saturday

Dave T.

Ayup Steve and Pete, Looking forward to Saturday! Just got off the phone to the "Entertainment" Agency and the stripper for Steve is now sorted. Her name is Mildred and her measurements are 54 44 64, (apparently the other leg measures just the same)! No fee involved, I'm told if we give her a couple of the North Wings pasties she'll be happy. Just looking at the picture they've sent me she looks suspiciouslly like a certain chap from Lincolnshire with a "Nautical" surname!

See you Saturday

Dave T.

:yes: I'm really looking forward to next Saturday now .

Last time I saw a bloody stripper was down the Shipley Boat Inn in the mid 70's and she punched me right in the face :thumbsup:

I was a pissed up teenager and got shoved to the front , she danced up to me and asked me to undo her bra . when i reached out to un clip it she bent over and left me groping fresh air so i did the next best thing and yanked her knickers down as her arse was up in the air. She spun round and punched me and I got chucked out the place :lol: Hope it's not the same stripper Dave or I'm in trouble

See you Saturday

Steve B

:hatsoff2: I'm really looking forward to next Saturday now .

Last time I saw a bloody stripper was down the Shipley Boat Inn in the mid 70's and she punched me right in the face :sweatingbullets:

I was a pissed up teenager and got shoved to the front , she danced up to me and asked me to undo her bra . when i reached out to un clip it she bent over and left me groping fresh air so i did the next best thing and yanked her knickers down as her arse was up in the air. She spun round and punched me and I got chucked out the place ohmy.gif Hope it's not the same stripper Dave or I'm in trouble

See you Saturday

Steve B

Hey up Steve, Hope its not the same stripper to she probably be 80 lol :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ayup Steve did you go to the Shipley as well :thumbsup: Me and the other young lads used to sit on the front row with our tongues hanging out :thumbsup: while the regulars played cards and totally ignored the show :thumbup: Those were the days :( Looking forward to Northwings and spinning a few toons along side some great DJ's :thumbsup: Roll on Saturday

KTF Mitch & Mel

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

See you Saturday

Dave T.

Dave, is that before or after devouring a fist full of cornish pasties & 12 Magners laugh.giflaugh.gif

I always thought folk over a certain age weren't allowed any sudden increases in their blood pressure or where all that blood ended up ohmy.gif

See you sat folks, Ian & Loz.

Guest davethedisc

Spoke to Pete today, good news is I will be on at nine so everyone will have plenty in their dance tanks. Listen out for some full on tunes! See you all Saturday.

Dave T.

Edited by davethedisc
Guest Grumpy

MOYLAN'S ON TOUR

Hi Steve/Karen Pete/Val

The Moylan's are on Tour to North Wings this saturday, I'm not DJ'ing at Orrell (will explain).

Sandra say's can see come and feed Abbey beforehand(I'm sure Karen & Steve will know what she's on about)

and can you save me one of those pasties

anyway got to sort the Tour Bus out now

See ya saturday :rolleyes:

Mick & Sandra

MOYLAN'S ON TOUR

Hi Steve/Karen Pete/Val

The Moylan's are on Tour to North Wings this saturday, I'm not DJ'ing at Orrell (will explain).

Sandra say's can see come and feed Abbey beforehand(I'm sure Karen & Steve will know what she's on about)

and can you save me one of those pasties

anyway got to sort the Tour Bus out now

See ya saturday :lol:

Mick & Sandra

Hi Mick,

Next time you both come up to the farm tell Sandra she can ride Abbey if she fancies it :lol::(

Enjoyed your company last weekend and looking forward to it again this Saturday mate thumbsup.gif

All the best

Steve B

Spoke to Pete today, good news is I will be on at nine so everyone will have plenty in their dance tanks. Listen out for some full on tunes! See you all Saturday.

Dave T.

Going to have to miss out on your spot Dave sorry !! in fact we can't make it now due to me having work early sunday sad.gifsad.gif

hope to see you all at brid in 2 weeks tho !!

Ian & Loz.

AUP STEVE ,PETE,WE,LL BE MAKING OUR WAY OVER TO NORTH WINGS,IT SEEMS AGES SINCE WE LAST WENT ,DEW TO FAMILT COMMITMENTS OF COURSE,LOOKING FORWARD TO IT,WILL BOOK MY PASTIES ON THE WAY IN,LOL,KTF,CARL,:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Plenty of pasties tonight Carl as me & Stevie G aren't popping over laugh.gif, i have work sunday and Steve is in Mexico !!

have a good one lads.

Ian.