Soul Survivors..@..the Polish Eagle Club Nottingham...friday 3Rd June

Just a wee note from the Hot House @ The Soul Survivors Polish Eagle club :lol: Nottingham.........

Thanks for your support and kind comments last night was a heatwave as you entered the room it was as if you had stepped of a plane in the Med and the air con was hit with that blast of heat........

But that did not stop you all hitting the floor which was created by some great tunes from way back yes the DJ's certainly delivered some cracker's Thanks to ...................

Bam for stepping in at the last moment your best set to date.........Mick Jay thanks for covering for Dave's Holiday straight in off the jack hammer and spun some vibrating tunes.....

Simon Alsop our guest it was as if you never had been away well done simon.........and then Rob Smith Mr Punctuality played out some great vinyl with requests from previous sets.........was it the heat or what with the Tommy Hunt tune Soul in the sun mind you the floor was packed......

Great to see some new faces in too good crowd who enjoyed a red hot night..............

Regards Mal.....:thumbsup:

Edited by Arabica
  • Replies 3
  • Views 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

No problem mall the pleasure was all mine . Yet more new faces enjoying what the polish club has to offer " great atmosphere , perfect dance floor , and brilliant tunes........ Great set as always mick and thanks for the 45 mate.......... well done Simon hope you enjoyed it as much as we did ........ Rob never fails to pull out tunes to fill the floor . All in all another cracking night ....... Mark ( Bam )

Guest Simon Alsop

Hi All,

thanks for the comments from everyone on the night, I really enjoyed DJing again it's got me in the mood for more....

Good Spots from all the DJ's..... first time i've heard you play mark,well done mate,i'm sure you'll get more chances to play your toons..

See you all again soon........

KTF

SIMON :thumbsup: