Swinton Vic Soul Night

hatsoff2.gifFirst of all on behalf of myself and Nel a massive thankyou to our guest dj,s Bernie & Sharon , 2 hours of classic tunes.

Karen aka Betty Bump played as usual an awsome set , this lass just gets better every monththumbsup.gif.

Thanks again to Angie & Karen on the door brill job as always.hatsoff2.gif

A big thanks to the staff on the bar and fianally, thankyou to all the folk that came and supported us tonight once again making it a great nite, cant beat this scene , such great people and good friends, PRICELESS , sorry if we didnt play ever request but time ran out on us, see you all next month, guest dj,s Hannah Nixon & Mel Roddis from East Dene Soul Club Rotherham.

Regards and best wishes Mickey & Nel KTF . thumbsup.gif

Edited by mickey2dinners
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

hatsoff2.gifFirst of all on behalf of myself and Nel a massive thankyou to our guest dj,s Bernie & Sharon , 2 hours of classic tunes.

Karen aka Betty Bump played as usual an awsome set , this lass just gets better every monththumbsup.gif.

Thanks again to Angie & Karen on the door brill job as always.hatsoff2.gif

A big thanks to the staff on the bar and fianally, thankyou to all the folk that came and supported us tonight once again making it a great nite, cant beat this scene , such great people and good friends, PRICELESS , sorry if we didnt play ever request but time ran out on us, see you all next month, guest dj,s Hannah Nixon & Mel Roddis from East Dene Soul Club Rotherham.

Regards and best wishes Mickey & Nel KTF . thumbsup.gif

A tad late getting in as I was flying solo last night ( Lady B was elsewhere ) , and when I trolled in at just gone 8 PM , there was not a seat in the place to be had .

This goes to prove the credibility and standing that The Vic now has on the events calendar .

Good selection of tunes from the DJs , and once they get the hang of it , those two old gits who were on at the start of the night could go a long way :hatsoff2: .

Malc

post-5097-0-55387500-1307259700_thumb.jp

Edited by Malc Burton

Guest Bernie p

Firstly we would like to thank Nel & Mick for inviting us over the border to Dj at this brilliant venue :lol::yes:

What more can I say - brilliant hosts and friendly people who always make us feel welcome.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as me and Shaz - hope to see everyone soon :yes:thumbup.gif

Bernie n Sharon (aka) Jack n Vera :)beer.gif:thumbsup:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Firstly we would like to thank Nel & Mick for inviting us over the border to Dj at this brilliant venue :thumbup::wicked:

What more can I say - brilliant hosts and friendly people who always make us feel welcome.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as me and Shaz - hope to see everyone soon :thumbup: :thumbup:

Bernie n Sharon (aka) Jack n Vera beer.gifbeer.gifhatsoff2.gif

great music from all d.js :sleep3:

karen :wave:

bernie n shaz :hatsoff2::hatsoff2: :)

it was great to see you both and even better to see you both havin such a great time.:D

hope its not long before we see you again.

angie n karen thumbsup.gif

shirl the good brandy sister.:thumbup:

missed mi mates............i did get mi fair share for a change tho...:sweatingbullets: x

thumbsup.gif some great comments thankyou.

not sure who malc means with the old gits lol.d

totally agree with the good brandy sister the other half was missed, n dek.

so glad folk enjoyed the night, means alot to me n nel when we see people enjoying what we do and making such great comments so thanks to you all.hatsoff2.gif

regards mickey