forestsoul

The Shed Beeston 10Th. June

FRIDAY 10TH. JUNE LITTLE SCOTTY FROM WOLVERHAMPTON WILL BE PLAYING THE SOUNDS BEING HEARD AROUND THE WEST MIDLANDS AT THE SHED,BEESTON COMMUNITY CENTRE,WEST END,BEESTON NOTTM.NG9 1GL.THE NUMBERS HAVE PICKED RIGHT UP AGAIN 180 IN LAST MONTH PACKING THE LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR.FULL DJ. LINE-UP DAVE DEE,JOHN POOLE,SAM MOORE AND LITTLE SCOTTY.

Hi all,

Will be back off my jollys for Friday night. Looking forward to hearing one of the west midlands best again.

See you all there.

David dee :D

PLENTY OF INTEREST BEING SHOWN AGAIN,NICE TO KNOW IT ISN,T BECAUSE I COCKED UP ON THE NAME OF THE DJ ON THE FLYER :yes: :yes: .DAVE DON,T FORGET MY STICK OF ROCK SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY.

SAM

DUE TO HIS MOTHER BEING VERY ILL THERE IS A CHANCE LITTLE SCOTTY WILL BE UNABLE TO MAKE TOMORROW NIGHT,SO I WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS A SUBSTITUTE IF REQUIRED,IT WILL STILL BE A TOP NIGHT EITHER WAY.

SAM

JUST SORTING EVERYTHING OUT FOR TONIGHT,LOOKS LIKE BEING A GOOD ONE SO SEE YOU THERE.

SAM

looking forward to a great nite at the Shed Grantham possie coming over see you all later

mick jay

Hi all, :shades:

Records ready, see you all tonight.

David Dee. :lol:

NORTHERN SOUL NIGHT IN BEESTON NOTTINGHAM NG9 1GL

West End (off Dovecote Lane ) Beeston Nottingham NG9 1GL

M1 Junction 25

Doors open at 7.00pm till Midnight

special offer 2 for 1 before 8.30pm with a flyer

£4.00 before 8.30pm & £5.00 after O.T.D

Resident DJ s -SAM MOORE , JOHN POOLE

Guest DJ - LITTLE SCOTTIE

Large Wooden Dance Floor, Off road car parking , Bar open till 11.30pm

Record Dealers Welcome

One of the most popular venues

Jean 07768 856696 , Lorraine 07976736318, Lynda 07853 257894 for any further info

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.