Fist Full Of Soul @ Broad Lane W.m.c

I would like to give BIG THANKS to all you lovely soulies that attended Fist Full Of Soul @ Broad Lane lastnight.what a great party atmos you friendly lot all created.It was AWESOME,also BIG THANKS to our special guest of the evening Pat Wallace you did an amazing hour for us Pat :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next month on Sat 2nd July with special guest the one & only Ted Massey. :lol:

JB x x x KTF x x x :yes:

Edited by JELLYBEAN
  • Replies 6
  • Views 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We all had a blast at Broad Lane. The venue is superb and it was a pleasure DJing for the Royal Couple of Midlands Soul. Keep it it up guys you have a great crowd who love to dance. All the DJs did the business.

Will try and get down to see Mr Massey in action next month.

Pat & Annette

Guest kerby

great to see you last night pat :hatsoff2: , cracking set and a great advert for your own soul night in lutterworth king.gif . thanks to everyone who supported the night from all of us at fist full of soul . i still can,t get the hang of the new photo gallery on here , but i think it,s because i,m to lazy to try :sleep3: , so all the photos are on my facebook page .:thumbup: and i have to appologise to our wulfie who lost his car keys last night and went into what can only be discribed as a massive panic just before his set . :sweatingbullets: . good job i found them whistling.gif in my pocket :wicked::wave: .lol......

mart ( kerby ):thumbup:

We all had a blast at Broad Lane. The venue is superb and it was a pleasure DJing for the Royal Couple of Midlands Soul. Keep it it up guys you have a great crowd who love to dance. All the DJs did the business.

Will try and get down to see Mr Massey in action next month.

Pat & Annette

Thanks again Pat glad you had a blast thats what we @ Fist Full Of Soul like to hear :sweatingbullets: hoping to get to Sonic Soul on the 24th June,so fingers crossed and we'll see you there hopefully,along with a few mates aswell. thumbup.gif

Take care JB x x x :hatsoff2:

Thanks again Pat glad you had a blast thats what we @ Fist Full Of Soul like to hear :sweatingbullets: hoping to get to Sonic Soul on the 24th June,so fingers crossed and we'll see you there hopefully,along with a few mates aswell. thumbup.gif

Take care JB x x x :hatsoff2:

Bring your membership cards and you get in free, our way of thanking all those who have supported us over the past two years. O and I know you won't forget your dancing shoes :thumbup:

Pat

Bring your membership cards and you get in free, our way of thanking all those who have supported us over the past two years. O and I know you won't forget your dancing shoes yes.gif

Pat

I'll have to find the cards out then Pat :thumbsup: and NO I will never ever forget me dancin shoes!! :thumbup:

See ya soon Pat!! smile.gif

JB x x x KTF x x x

Another superb night at Broad Lane - despite yet another local event opening up ! ph34r.gif

A slow start saw the regulars entertained by Martin with a great selection of music,as they took up their usual tables.

Great to see travellers from Manchester, Northampton, Gloucester, Burton and suprisingly Denver Colorado and Sydney Australia - nice to meet you Christine and her brother :ohmy:

Big Al and Jellybean continued the evening, no need to comment on the quality of their sets as the dance floor packed was fitting comment.

Special guest for the evening was Pat Wallace ,and I could only drool and dream of a lottery win at the awesome tunage he delivered - my fave's being Lenny Curtis and Bobby Kline, both of which rarely come up for sale at a price I can afford - lol :thumbup:

Minor panic for me when i couldn't find my car keys 5 minutes before I was due to take over from Pat, but the show must go on - lol

A hard act to follow was our man Mr Wallace, but people were still wanting more when I finished with Harry Deal - " I still love you"

Never a truer word, Broad Lane is, for me the epitomy of grass roots soul, run by people with passion for the music, for the right reasons,and always friendly and warm - from Annie on the door to Martin with that damn camera - long may it continue thumbsup.gif

Back next month with Ted Massey - yet another superb guest that will enhance the night , as all of the guests have done.

Keep on keeping on

Wulfie :thumbsup:

p.s. must remember to bow to Helen and Mart next weekend :lol:

Edited by Wulfie09