Grantham Soul At The Squash Club 4Th June

What can i say another great nite at grantham soul, even tho we had a power cut which lasted over an hour, people did not moan they all waited in the dark for the lights to come back on we got going again about 9 .50 I started the music back up everybody just hit the dance floor 10. 05 Martin Webester came on did an hour of classic club sounds dance floor was rocking

11 10 guest dj Andy Powell hit the decks playing a set of awesome tunes kept the floor jumping i came back on at 12 15 to finsh the nite floor still bouncing

at 1 we had to finish thanks again to everyone for being patient last nite

hope to see you all next month 2nd july guest dj the legendary John Manship

KTF

MICK JAY

• Replies 1
  • Views 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What can i say another great nite at grantham soul, even tho we had a power cut which lasted over an hour, people did not moan they all waited in the dark for the lights to come back on we got going again about 9 .50 I started the music back up everybody just hit the dance floor 10. 05 Martin Webester came on did an hour of classic club sounds dance floor was rocking

11 10 guest dj Andy Powell hit the decks playing a set of awesome tunes kept the floor jumping i came back on at 12 15 to finsh the nite floor still bouncing

at 1 we had to finish thanks again to everyone for being patient last nite

hope to see you all next month 2nd july guest dj the legendary John Manship

KTF

MICK JAY

Thanks for another fantastic night of music Mick, some superb sounds played thumbsup.gifhatsoff2.gifwell done to all the DJs see you next month KTF

Andy + Bez