'soul Fans'

Guest bss

Hand held fabric 'Soul Fans'. A must for Soul Fans who get warm on the dance floor.

After attending many Northern Soul nights, I noticed that many ladies come off the dance floor hot and sweaty. So, I decided to have 100 fans produced, and these have proved popular.

Unfortunately, at the same time as launching my fans, a close friend and 'Soulie' descovered he had Bowel Cancer. Therefore, any profit made from the sales of these fans, is being donated to Cancer Research.

They are available in two colours: Black and white, or Red and white. See attatchments.

Each fan is £5 each. P&P for each fan is £1.58. Therefore, if you wish to purchase a fan, please contact me to see if I am attending an event where you will be so I can deliver it personally!

If you are interested, please contact me on elainetopley@msn.com

many thanks

Elaine

post-19499-0-36308600-1307300285_thumb.j

post-19499-0-58278900-1307300303_thumb.j

• Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Hand held fabric 'Soul Fans'. A must for Soul Fans who get warm on the dance floor.

After attending many Northern Soul nights, I noticed that many ladies come off the dance floor hot and sweaty. So, I decided to have 100 fans produced, and these have proved popular.

Unfortunately, at the same time as launching my fans, a close friend and 'Soulie' descovered he had Bowel Cancer. Therefore, any profit made from the sales of these fans, is being donated to Cancer Research.

They are available in two colours: Black and white, or Red and white. See attatchments.

Each fan is £5 each. P&P for each fan is £1.58. Therefore, if you wish to purchase a fan, please contact me to see if I am attending an event where you will be so I can deliver it personally!

many thanks

Elaine

Me, being a collector of fans & not some sweaty woman walking off a dancefloor rolleyes.gif I'll have one please, the black one.

As it's for a cause close to my heart I'll send you £20 plus £1.58 postage.

I hope that your friend makes good progress with the treatment etc

Best wishes

Ali x

Social source share

Me, being a collector of fans & not some sweaty woman walking off a dancefloor rolleyes.gif I'll have one please, the black one.

As it's for a cause close to my heart I'll send you £20 plus £1.58 postage.

I hope that your friend makes good progress with the treatment etc

Best wishes

Ali x

Good for you Ali....hatsoff2.gif I think that's very noble of you and your right, it's for a very good cause....:)

I've just ordered Linda one of each, she will get loads of use out of them especially whilst she's going through the change....:) She'll bloody kill me if she reads this...:D

See you a Bridlington Ali....:D

Take Care, Bridgey

Social source share

Hi Elaine,

The fans arrived safe & well. Linda is well chuffed with them.

Thank you very much and please pass on our best wishes to your friend.

Regards, Bridgey

Hi Bridgey

Glad Linda liked the fans, they're really good aren't they thumbsup.gif

Sadly, I'm not going to Brid this year sad.gif so I can't tell her what you wrote previously whistling.gif Your secret is safe ..... for now laugh.gif

Have loads of fun on the East Coast & will hopefully see you both soon

Ali x

Social source share

• 2 months later...

They are available in one colours: Red and white. See attatchments.

Each fan is £5 each. P&P for each fan is £1.96. Therefore, if you wish to purchase a fan, please contact me to see if I am attending an event where you will be so I can deliver it personally!

many thanks

Elaine

Ok, just a quick update on my Fans.

Unfortunately my friend lost his battle against this horrible disease on 29th July. It has been a very sad time for all his friends and family as you can imagine!

The response to the fans has been 'fantastic', and I only have the red and white ones available at the moment.

I intend to produce some more in the near future, but just wanted to remind you all, that I am still out here.

Thanks for your support so far xxxx

Social source share

• 2 months later...

If any of you were at Hunstanton this last weekend, and purchased one of my fans, I would like to say a HUGE thank you, as the response was 'fan'tastic!

All proceeds are going towards Cancer Research, so once again thank you very much!

• Helpful 1
Social source share

If any of you were at Hunstanton this last weekend, and purchased one of my fans, I would like to say a HUGE thank you, as the response was 'fan'tastic!

All proceeds are going towards Cancer Research, so once again thank you very much!

It's wonderful what you are doing Elaine so a HUGE thank you to you too :thumbsup:

I am sorry that your friend lost his battle, 29th July eh? The same day I lost my mum to cancer (1999) A day that's always etched in my mind :(

You're an angel & your friend would be proud of you :thumbsup:

Take care

Lots of love & best wishes

Ali x

Edited by Alison H
Social source share

• 7 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!