Leahall Social & Miners Club 1St Night

First chance to post re Lea Hall opening night must say what a great opener for this truly wonderful club so many remarks re the new decor and alterations here it has to be one of the smartest clubs around coupled with its legendary wooden dance floor and a big crowd this is gonna be a winner.

But things didn't start well a mad panic from me as my new RCF speaker system didn't want to play ball with the mixer and thought oh no please not on the 1st night :sweatingbullets: . Anyaway after a few bits of tweeking we had lift off and this system is amazing so crisp and clear well worth the money spent. Anyway on with the night great oldies music all night with Gaz, Pem and Vic Sutton as the regular line up and guests for this one Stinny & Stu keeping a busy dance floor going for the full 5 hours right up to closing time finishing off with the 3 before eight you know what I mean!

Lea Hall is gonna be the place to be in the future for oldies music watch this space for the next installment due to go out on the 15th July as we have no regular pattern of dates yet so have to take what is offered at the moment.thumbup.gif bring on the next installment

Gaz

• Replies 1
  • Views 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic