Some Nice Ones: Mirettes, Bettye Swann, Superiors

Got another list for the week. Need to get some cash money so I'm selling some things off. This list is pretty eclectic with a nice range of genres and semi-obscure ones.

Allen Cromer - My Soul Thing/You You You - Edge Records - VG+ $25

(Craig Moerer is the only one with a copy of this recently and he's asking $35. Do people just not know about this record? It's good)

Otis Goodwin & the Casternetts - I Feel It Just a Little Bit/Sometimes - NM- Jazz Records -$25 (Great funk tune for the price)

Bettye Swann - The Man That Said No/What Can It Be - Money - VG+ (WLP) - $50. (Recently upgraded to a slightly nicer copy so I'm selling this one off. Two TERRIFIC sides)

The Mirettes - Your Kind Ain't No Good/He's all Right With Me - Mirwood - VG+ (WLP) - $35

The Superiors - What Would I Do/Tell me To Go - Verve - VG++ $50 (Absolute storming Northern track with a killer mid-tempo flip. Pretty tricky to find especially and issue copy like this one)

Al Greene - Get Yourself Together/Don't Hurt Me No More - Hot Line - VG++ - $15

Garnet Mimms - Prove it To Me/I'll Take Good Care of You - United Artists - VG++ $20 (Classic Northern)

Oscar Weathers - Just To Prove I Love You/Your Fool Still Loves You - Top and Bottom Records - VG - $20 (seems to be a demand for this lately)

The Parliaments - All Your Goodies Are Gone/Don't Be Sore At Me - Revilot - NM - $15 (For the money you can't get better than this. Tons of plays recently, rightly so)

Paul Kelly - Chills and Fever/Only Your Love - Dial - VG++ - $25

Debbie Dean - A New Girl/Don't Let Him Shop Around -Motown - VG+ (WOL) - $30

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL PRICES REDUCED! Free shipping anywhere for orders over $30

Billy Bass - I'm Coming To - Philly Sound Records - VG++ $120

Susan King - I'm Building A Wall Around My Heart - NM- $45

Allen Cromer - My Soul Thing/You You You - Edge Records - VG+ $20 (was $25)

(Craig Moerer is the only one with a copy of this recently and he's asking $35. Do people just not know about this record? It's good)

Otis Goodwin & the Casternetts - I Feel It Just a Little Bit/Sometimes - NM- Jazz Records -$20 (Great funk tune for the price)

The Mirettes - Your Kind Ain't No Good/He's all Right With Me - Mirwood - VG+ (WLP) - $25

The Superiors - What Would I Do/Tell me To Go - Verve - VG++ $40 (Absolute storming Northern track with a killer mid-tempo flip. Pretty tricky to find especially and issue copy like this one)

Al Greene - Get Yourself Together/Don't Hurt Me No More - Hot Line - VG++ - $10

Garnet Mimms - Prove it To Me/I'll Take Good Care of You - United Artists - VG++ $15 (Classic Northern)

Oscar Weathers - Just To Prove I Love You/Your Fool Still Loves You - Top and Bottom Records - VG - $25 (seems to be a demand for this lately)

The Parliaments - All Your Goodies Are Gone/Don't Be Sore At Me - Revilot - NM - $10 (For the money you can't get better than this. Tons of plays recently, rightly so)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert