Pete S

PLEASE, NO OFFERS!

4 BLAKELEY HEATH DRIVE

WOMBOURNE

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV5 0HW

01902 326306

Pete.smith@freeuk.com

HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY’S SELECTION….SORRY BUT WOULD REALLY PREFER TO TAKE PAYPAL GIFT ONLY ON THESE, RING ME OR EMAIL IF THAT’S A PROBLEM.

**** NO RESERVATIONS, SORRY – FIRST TO PAY GETS THE RECORD. STILL GETTING TOO MANY RECORDS NOT BEING PAID FOR AFTER RESERVING ****

ADAMS APPLES – DON’T TAKE IT OUT ON THIS WORLD – BRUNSWICK DEMO M- 225 SOLD

Absolutely pristine, beautiful copy, you would never need to upgrade this. Tiny red crayon X on label.

ARCHIE BELL & THE DRELLS – A THOUSAND WONDERS – SPANISH ATLANTIC EX+ 100 SOLD

Was always hard to find on this Spain only release, comes with pic sleeve which is VG++, record is in fantastic shape

LORRAINE CHANDLER – WHAT CAN I DO / TELL ME YOU’RE MINE – GIANT EX 150 SOLD

Two fantastic sides on a real top copy, small X on A side label

THE DYNELLS – CALL ON ME – VENT EX 125 SOLD

Monster sound from a few years back

ANNABELLE FOX – LONELY GIRL – SATIN DEMO M- 125

Spotless copy but has a cue burn on the very first note, a split second, hence lower price

GARLAND GREEN – AIN’T THAT GOOD ENOUGH – REVUE M- 125

Another fantastic copy, probably only ever played a couple of times

KURT HARRIS – EMPEROR OF MY BABY’S HEART – CANADIAN APEX EX 350 SOLD

Try finding one of these! Only a handful of known copies on this fabulous looking maroon label.

THE IDEALS – THE MIGHTY LOVER – BOO GA LOO M- 100 SOLD

Unlike most of the copies that come up for sale, this one is almost mint save for a couple of paper marks

LINDA JONES – I JUST CAN’T LIVE MY LIFE – WARNER BROS DEMO EX+ 150 SOLD

All time classic, stunning copy, most people’s mint minus

AL KENT – THE WAY YOU’VE BEEN ACTING LATELY – RIC TIC EX 25 SOLD

Magnificent Detroit classic

LIVING COLOR – THANK THE LORD FOR LOVE – MADHATTER M- 75 SOLD

Almost certainly unplayed, just a little dusty, best copy I’ve ever seen. Pink label.

TONY MIDDLETON – PARIS BLUES – MALA DEMO EX 225 on hold

One small mark stops this from being graded EX+

PAT & THE BLENDERS – JUST BECAUSE – FAST EDDIE EX+ 350 SOLD

The way rarer vrsion with All I Need Is Your Good Good Lovin’ on the flip

BOB RELF – BLOWING MY MIND TO PIECES – TRANS AMERICAN EX 80 SOLD

Yellow label, stamped original, one or two superficial marks not affecting play, plays EX+

MOSES SMITH – THE GIRL ACROSS THE STREET – DIONN DEMO EX 175 SOLD

Georgeous white demo

THE TEMPOS – DON’T LEAVE ME – RILEYS EX+ 40

Nice Detroit dancer

THE VONETTES – TOUCH MY HEART – COBBLESTONE DEMO M- 85

Mint apart from tiny tiny cue burn before the track starts and on a micro-second of the first note

AL WILSON – HELP ME – WAND DEMO M- 120

Belting Northern stormer, pristine demo

Well that lot should keep you going for a bit, more of the same next week

SORRY BUT SPECIAL DELIVERY ONLY ON THESE ITEMS (except Tempos)

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE, IF YOU CAN’T DO THIS GIVE ME A RING AND WE’LL HAVE A CHAT.

OVERSEAS I’LL QUOTE YOU POSTAGE BUT YOU’RE LOOKING AT £7.50 FOR AIRSURE / INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR

CHEERS

PETE

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not a bump but I just have to add that earlier copies of the above list mentioned that I had a Soul Bros Inc - Pyramid for sale, that is now sold and it's been paid for, thanks for the enquiries.

Remember ringing Soul Bowl back in the 80's and he said he had just 6 copies of that Shite thing their playing Pyramid glad i bought one £30 :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Remember ringing Soul Bowl back in the 80's and he said he had just 6 copies of that Shite thing their playing Pyramid glad i bought one £30 :thumbsup:

:thumbup: HI TED What a great time for buying records the 80s was, all the big early hits from the TORCH and WIGAN were so cheap and even cheaper than todays bootlegs, in them days, even the record dealers did not sell bootlegs, every box you picked up had a bargain, how i wish i had 1/5th of my US collection back now, but alas it's a impossible dream my mate, still Mick never got his mitts on your collection did he? ph34r.gif Dave THE EGOTISTIC APPARENTLY???

Social source share

:thumbsup: HI TED What a great time for buying records the 80s was, all the big early hits from the TORCH and WIGAN were so cheap and even cheaper than todays bootlegs, in them days, even the record dealers did not sell bootlegs, every box you picked up had a bargain, how i wish i had 1/5th of my US collection back now, but alas it's a impossible dream my mate, still Mick never got his mitts on your collection did he? :thumbup: Dave THE EGOTISTIC APPARENTLY???

Late 70's, early 80's you could also get copies of Joseph Moore and Calvin Grayson for a Fiver, then again it was 30 years ago laugh.gif

Social source share

• 10 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!