Festival Inn, Trowell,notts, Ng9 3Px. Northern Soul & Motown Night This Sat 11Th June

whistling.gifILKESTON ROAD, TROWELL,

NOTTS. NG9 3PX

NORTHERN SOUL AND MOTOWN NIGHT SAT 11TH JUNEthumbup.gifwww.fitzsoul.co.uk

DOORS OPEN AT 8PM TILL 12 MIDNIGHT

£4.00 PAY AT THE DOORrolleyes.gif

www.fitzsoul.co.uk

TOP DJ THE MAN HIMSELF + BIG CLIVE H & THIS WEEKS GUEST THE TOP NORTHERN SOUL DJ SAM MOORE (THE SHED)

THE FESTIVAL HAS A BIG WOODERN DANCE FLOOR AND A BIG SOUND SYSTEM

CUT PRICE DRINKS AND I MEAN CUT PRICE DRINKS, YOU CAN HAVE A MEAL IN THE FRONT BAR MANY 2 4 1 OFFERS, SO MAKE A NIGHT OF IT, THE FESTIVAL HAS A LARGE CAR PARK, COACH PARTY WELCOME IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT PLAYS ALL YOUR FAVOURITE SOUL SOUNDS, THIS IS THE PLACE

(THE FESTIVAL IS ONE OF THE BEST VENUES AROUND AND HAS BEEN DOING SOUL FOR 16 YEARS)

10 min from junction 25 and 26 off the M1

For any info ring fitzy on 07831458780 or www.fitzsoul.co.uk

JERSEY WEEKENDER FEB 24TH TO 27th 2012 NOW TAKING BOOKINGS www.fitzsoul.co.uk

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

whistling.gifILKESTON ROAD, TROWELL,

NOTTS. NG9 3PX

NORTHERN SOUL AND MOTOWN NIGHT SAT 11TH JUNEthumbup.gifwww.fitzsoul.co.uk

DOORS OPEN AT 8PM TILL 12 MIDNIGHT

£4.00 PAY AT THE DOORrolleyes.gif

www.fitzsoul.co.uk

TOP DJ THE MAN HIMSELF + BIG CLIVE H & THIS WEEKS GUEST THE TOP NORTHERN SOUL DJ SAM MOORE (THE SHED)

THE FESTIVAL HAS A BIG WOODERN DANCE FLOOR AND A BIG SOUND SYSTEM

CUT PRICE DRINKS AND I MEAN CUT PRICE DRINKS, YOU CAN HAVE A MEAL IN THE FRONT BAR MANY 2 4 1 OFFERS, SO MAKE A NIGHT OF IT, THE FESTIVAL HAS A LARGE CAR PARK, COACH PARTY WELCOME IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT PLAYS ALL YOUR FAVOURITE SOUL SOUNDS, THIS IS THE PLACE

(THE FESTIVAL IS ONE OF THE BEST VENUES AROUND AND HAS BEEN DOING SOUL FOR 16 YEARS)

10 min from junction 25 and 26 off the M1

For any info ring fitzy on 07831458780 or www.fitzsoul.co.uk

JERSEY WEEKENDER FEB 24TH TO 27th 2012 NOW TAKING BOOKINGS www.fitzsoul.co.uk

HI BRIDGEY, IF WE DON'T SEE YOU SATURDAY WE AT THE WHEEL SUNDAY WHATS THE NAME OF THAT PUB FITZY

Hi Kev

Sorry mate but can't get to the Festival this Saturday ... I'm being dragged to Manchester to see, wait for it ...........................................................................................................................

TAKE THAT!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Not my choice but it was Gail's Christmas present from the kids, and i'm being the taxi. I'll have to take my ipod and headphones and listen to some decent music instead!

Anyway, I know you'll have a have a good night on Saturday, especially with Sam Moore and Clive spinning the tunes, as well as your good self of course. :yes:

KTF

Jim

Guest kazza

Jim, how you doin,goin to see take that, wo what a good night you will miss yet again.If you want to go to the fez I will av ya take that ticket.Seems like a gud deal to me!!!!!!!! Anyway you will miss sam moore, on at the festival at last. Catch you soon and give my love to Gail. Might see you in scarborough or even Jersey!!!!!!! xx

Kaz

HI BRIDGEY, IF WE DON'T SEE YOU SATURDAY WE AT THE WHEEL SUNDAY WHATS THE NAME OF THAT PUB FITZY

Ayup Fitzy,

Hope you have a good night, I enjoyed Sam's set when he was on at Stage One....thumbsup.gif

The pub is: The Bulls Head. We are travelling by train and should be there about 1230 (ish). When you come out of Piccadilly Station heading towards the Wheel, the Bulls head is facing you at the traffic lights. (the wheel is about 400 yrds around the corner).

I don't take my phone to the wheel. Two reasons: One I get pissed on Newky Brown and the other is, it's a crap signal down stairs....:lol: :lol: :(

See ya Sunday............. Bridgey & Linda

Hi Kev

Sorry mate but can't get to the Festival this Saturday ... I'm being dragged to Manchester to see, wait for it ...........................................................................................................................

TAKE THAT!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Not my choice but it was Gail's Christmas present from the kids, and i'm being the taxi. I'll have to take my ipod and headphones and listen to some decent music instead!

Anyway, I know you'll have a have a good night on Saturday, especially with Sam Moore and Clive spinning the tunes, as well as your good self of course. :lol:

KTF

Jim

jim if you are in Manchester Saturday you might as well stay over and come to the Wheel Sunday and get an intake of soul fitzy

jim if you are in Manchester Saturday you might as well stay over and come to the Wheel Sunday and get an intake of soul fitzy

Dont forget Fitzy, Jim's only the Taxi Driver....:shades::wave::wave:

Gail gives the orders out. But hey!! bloody good idea though....:lol:

Hope to see you there Jim....:lol:

Bridgey

Dont forget Fitzy, Jim's only the Taxi Driver....:yes: :yes: :D

Gail gives the orders out. But hey!! bloody good idea though....:D

Hope to see you there Jim....:thumbsup:

Bridgey

Hi Bridgey , when he's had two hours of Take That he will be ready for a stiffff drink, anyway back to the soul music we should be in the Bulls Head about two our train gets in about 1.45 so see you at about 2o'cock fitzy