Holwell Sports Club "STUTE"

Welby Lane Asfordby Hill

Melton Mowbray LE14 3RD

7.30- 1.30 (6 HOURS OF SOUL)

and every 3rd sat of the month

ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL & MOTOWN

Resident DJ'S

STEVE J, MICK JAY

& Rob Gray John Manship (the rare soulman)

Guest DJS SAM MOORE & JIM KENNY

£3.00 Door Tax

More Info Steve 07774134189

MICK JAY 07976768324

EMAIL michael.johnson33@ntlworld

Edited by mickjay33
  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WOT NO SPANNER???????????:thumbsup: ,

Lets get the requests coming in so we've got plenty of time to sort them :thumbsup:

Hey Mickey boy, did you manage to pick a Kurt harris up?? if not i saw one on this site earlier being sold by Pete smith

See you soon

Rob...:hatsoff2:

WOT NO SPANNER???????????:g: ,

Lets get the requests coming in so we've got plenty of time to sort them wink.gif

Hey Mickey boy, did you manage to pick a Kurt harris up?? if not i saw one on this site earlier being sold by Pete smith

See you soon

Rob...hatsoff2.gif

still looking .. spanners on his hols down on the broads so jim kenny filling in for him not a bad replacement

God i'm gonna miss you guys, but i'll be on a cruise round the med, its the first one at the stute ive missed(will get withdrawal symptoms) have a good one from me thumbsup.gif ive asked the missus if i can get a flight back but she won't hear of it laugh.gif see you all next time hatsoff2.gifKTF

Andy + Bez

Not gonna be the same without you & Bez not being there. Hope you have a great cruise take some cds with you and try to get the dj to spin some tunes for you AND SHOW THEM WHAT THEY ARE MISSING

Mick

Not gonna be the same without you & Bez not being there. Hope you have a great cruise take some cds with you and try to get the dj to spin some tunes for you AND SHOW THEM WHAT THEY ARE MISSING

Mick

got me mp3 with about 2000 sounds on mick thumbsup.gif missus gets mad because i can't help but sing along (or try to )laugh.gif we were lucky last year we had a four tops tribute band on one of the shows thumbsup.gif see you soon, Have a good one mate hatsoff2.gif

Andy + Bez

Hope fully be up there for me mucker Sam Moore spot ,known him years and a top dj :thumbsup: ,been arround a little bit longer than me and john

so get up there and enjoy the night :thumbsup:

went to see sam last nite at the shed he looks younger than you spanner are your sure you got your dates right

this is going to be one heck of a night, cos we want to help Stevie boy celebrate his 50th :thumbsup:

See you all soon

Rob & Lynn :lol:

He kept that quiet 50. Good job he's on early he will no doubt have to have a few beers Claires bringing the cake we will make it a cracker see you saturday

Mick

Edited by mickjay33

GOSH, what happened to soul source, anyway, we are back , and only two more sleeps b4 the finest dj's known to mankind take their places behind the 1's and 2's.

ph34r.gif

GOSH, what happened to soul source, anyway, we are back , and only two more sleeps b4 the finest dj's known to mankind take their places behind the 1's and 2's.

ph34r.gif

got a FEW NEW TUNES FOR SATURDAY CANT WAIT. ARE YOU POPPING OVER SATURDAY DINNER OR ARE YOU WORKING

just seen a bloke in town who is 50 today, tried whistling at him but he didn't hear me, then moved up close but he couldn't see me, orrrr, never mind! it will come to us all one day, if we are lucky, come to think of it, its happened to most of the stute crew already!

only the good die young... ( thats just not true! )

just seen a bloke in town who is 50 today, tried whistling at him but he didn't hear me, then moved up close but he couldn't see me, orrrr, never mind! it will come to us all one day, if we are lucky, come to think of it, its happened to most of the stute crew already!

only the good die young... ( thats just not true! )

I saw a bloke in my town the other day with his lovely lady & we had a very nice chat ..

Was really good to see you Mick , even if I did nearly walk past you !! Didn't expect to see you in Newark ..

See you & Mrs Jay tomorrow night..

Claire xxx

I saw a bloke in my town the other day with his lovely lady & we had a very nice chat ..

Was really good to see you Mick , even if I did nearly walk past you !! Didn't expect to see you in Newark ..

See you & Mrs Jay tomorrow night..

Claire xxx

nice to see you as well i get sam dees ready we know you love that tune

less than two hours of punishment working for the gestapo left to do...

see you all soon, i just know the tunes are going to hit the spot tonite :yes:

CHEERS IAN SEE YOU NEXT WEEKEND AT BRID

Mick and crew

After much soul searching I've decided with the absence of Spanner a Kirby Lane Youth Club set will be Perfect. For those who never attended this most wonderful of soul dens - expect classic after classic but no worn out can't bear to hear this again type stuff - mixture of quality Motown and Wheel sounds -

That should fill the music-gap the mighty-spanner has left us with. See you all later... John