Syl Johnson Singles Box Set

Guest sharmo 1

Guest sharmo 1

Hi there we've just had a few box's of the Syl johnson singles box set arrive.These are a set of five 7 inch singles fully licenced and of high manufactoring standard , each lable has a different photo of Syl on it reflecting his look at the time of each recording.The singles comprise of 1,Do you know what love is , this is a slightly different take and has a longer fade out instead of the abroupt stop on the original 45.The B side is " The love I found in you" a wonderful mid tempo dancer.Record number 2 is " Try my love again" an unbelievable 70's cross over dancer with the B side being " All I need is someone like you " that for me is the track of the pack and a potential monster .Record 3 is a real gritty mover " Double whammy "with the funky "Wiggle in your hips "on the B side.record 4 "My funky band" and the B side " Socking' Soul power " are two outstanding funky dancers and lastly record 5 "right on (pts 1 & 2 ) are pure funk.The 5 singles come in a lookalike scotch tape box and is sealed with Syl johson picture tape.These are made in the U.S.A and are very ltd , these will be as popular as the Bboddie acetate box set and thoses of you who had them know the quality.The Syl Johnson box set is £25.00 plus £3.00 p&p. p.m. me if you need one or i can see you at various gig's around the midlands in the comming weeks believe me these are good all the best Sy.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source