Leeds Central Alldayer Tomorrow Sunday 7Th

Due to the huge success of the 'Leeds Central' Reunion on May 1st,

it has been decided to stage another Alldayer.

If you went to the last one you'll know why, it was simply amazing!

Leeds Central Alldayer

WELL! Some people said it couldn't be done!

But they were proved wrong wrong wrong!!

The 'Leeds Central' reunion/40th anniversary on May 1st was Absolutely STUNNING!!!

The walls of the original venue still drip the atmosphere of the 70s 40 years later.

The crowd were buzzing saying it was the best event they had been to in years, and some were reduced to tears from the memories of the past and the good friends that should have been there, but couldn't.

The music was amazing, and all sounds of the 60s & 70s from the original club.

The ALL ORIGINAL DJs played their little hearts out and made it a true day to remember.

There were so many people on that day asking when the next one was, so I'm here to tell you now,

THAT THE NEXT ONE IS ON

SUNDAY AUGUST 7th 2011 - 1pm-8pm

central_aug_web.jpg

Same time, same place, same Original DJs, same amazing music,

same stunning atmosphere in the same original venue.

Yes the 'The Leeds Central' lives on in the 21st Century after opening it's doors to the Northern Soul scene some 40 years ago.

This time we have drafted in another original DJ from 40 years ago in

'Pete Dillon'

Pete played there in the early 70s and will provide original tunes from that era.

Along with Pete on the day will be other 'Central' DJs;

Paul Rowan, Twink, Rick Cooper, Tony Jackson, Chris Mallows & Steve Luigi.

This is going to be another MASSIVE day to remember, So whatever you do - DO NOT MISS IT!!!

There will be a limited amount of tickets on sale which guarantee entry, or you can pay on the door on the day. The club will hold only 300 people comfortably, so 150 tickets and 150 on the door will be the perfect crowd.

It's a small club with a HUGE atmosphere!! That's what made the 'Central' what it was.

Tickets are priced at £6 + Postage of 50p from

https://northernsoul-.../apps/webstore/

or £7 on the door on the day!

*The ticket link will take you to 'Paypal' where you can pay for your tickets even if you do not have a Paypal account*

*Please make sure you leave your mailing address on the Paypal transaction when ordering*

So that's it!! It's on again in August. SO!

If you're on holiday that week, Cancel it!

If you can't get a baby sitter, Sell the kids!

But whatever you do, Don't miss this Alldayer!!!

Edited by Hans Soulo
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest topcatnumpty1

Yeh ,we.ll be there again ,Steve---heard good things about this new addition to the D.J.lie up-----this Dillon bloke i understand he s a young up and coming kid ,who has been collecting for a couple of years now , and has got one or two nice records,

Till Whitelocks then

T.C and Rani

Due to the huge success of the 'Leeds Central' Reunion on May 1st,

it has been decided to stage another Alldayer.

If you went to the last one you'll know why, it was simply amazing!

Leeds Central Alldayer

Really looking forward to it Steve .

I have just had a delivery of the industrial sized ear drops , that I ordered in readiness for the weekly 3 x 2 hour phone calls I will be exchanging with Rowan leading up to the day :rolleyes: .

Malc

PMSL! May God be with you Malc!

YOU NEED MORE THAN GOD MALC , YOU NEED AT LEAST A DOZEN EXCUSES ,AS AN ESCAPE EXCUSE , I TALK TO PAUL PROB ONCE A WEEK , I WISH IT WAS MORE REGULAR ,ie ONCE A YEAR .LOL

HE WAS AT BISLEY LAST WEEK ,SAW ALL THE RECORD DEALERS IN THE EAR ,NOSE & THROAT CLINIC ON MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!JOKING ASIDE YOU CANNOT KNOCK HIS ENTHUSIASM , AND HE`S ON SUCH A HIGH AFTER THE LAST LEEDS CENTRAL , SOUNDS LIKE A DAY NOT TO BE MISSED , I MIGHT TROT OVER THE PENNINES FOR A VISIT

REGARDS WIGAN BRIAN.

Two and a half hours ..last night me and that Rowan chappie!! What a guy though, I love him to bits..Ive known him over 40 years and he still hasnt lost any enthusiasm for the music.. He mentioned you Brian, hope you can make it over in August mate. Hey Mr Colby how you and Lesley doing? Look forward to seeing you again soon, get more of a chat this time.

YOU NEED MORE THAN GOD MALC , YOU NEED AT LEAST A DOZEN EXCUSES ,AS AN ESCAPE EXCUSE , I TALK TO PAUL PROB ONCE A WEEK , I WISH IT WAS MORE REGULAR ,ie ONCE A YEAR .LOL

HE WAS AT BISLEY LAST WEEK ,SAW ALL THE RECORD DEALERS IN THE EAR ,NOSE & THROAT CLINIC ON MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!!JOKING ASIDE YOU CANNOT KNOCK HIS ENTHUSIASM , AND HE`S ON SUCH A HIGH AFTER THE LAST LEEDS CENTRAL , SOUNDS LIKE A DAY NOT TO BE MISSED , I MIGHT TROT OVER THE PENNINES FOR A VISIT

REGARDS WIGAN BRIAN.

The nearest person I ever saw having as much enthusiasm as Paul , was Magnus Pike :lol: .

Malc

OOPS! did I add the Dr. on the beginning then? DAMN! The secrets out.

Crediting and respecting you as a knowledgable man Steve , I would have expected you to add his title to that of his

name ....... correcting my error in not doing so :thumbsup:

Got a text on Friday from Rowan , asking me if I wanted to score some ear drops :thumbsup:

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton

The nearest person I ever saw having as much enthusiasm as Paul , was Magnus Pike :hatsoff2: .

Too young I`m afraid Malc( NOT) `

funny as fook that comparison , what a memory you have , not only would I have not thought of Magnus ,I would have been scratching my head for days trying to think of his name , even if I did think of the uncanny resemblance ,yes.gif

If the football fixtures are kind ,I will be in attendance , Sounds like it will be another superb night ,

regards WiganBrian.

Malc

the one and only Tony Banks is the only person who comes close to Paul for rabbit and enthusiasm !

Rowan will shortly be tranferring his verbal enthusiasm to that of the written word , as he has bought a laptop .

He informed me last night that once he gets the hang of it ( which could be a while yet , as he admits he struggles with technology , and as a result has only just mastered the TV remote control biggrin.gif ) ..... he will be joining Soul Source .

Good on you Paul : your wealth of tales will be most welcome :thumbsup: .

Malc

Rowan will shortly be tranferring his verbal enthusiasm to that of the written word , as he has bought a laptop .

He informed me last night that once he gets the hang of it ( which could be a while yet , as he admits he struggles with technology , and as a result has only just mastered the TV remote control biggrin.gif ) ..... he will be joining Soul Source .

Good on you Paul : your wealth of tales will be most welcome :thumbsup: .

Malc

OH! S*#T , WHEN HE GETS THE HANG OF THNGS WE`LL BE DOOMED , UNLESS HE`S LIKE ME , A ONE DIGIT ----20 WORDS A MINUTE--------- PHEW ! --------

WATCH OUT SOULSOURCE , YOU`VE BEEN WARNED yes.gif

WiganBrian .

Just let's hope his fingers can't go as fast as his gob! LOL!

:hatsoff2:

I think we will be safe , as the fingers on one hand will have a cig between them .

Mind you , I have seen him verbal at warp speed with a cig in his mouth biggrin.gif

Malc

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh ,we.ll be there again ,Steve---heard good things about this new addition to the D.J.lie up-----this Dillon bloke i understand he s a young up and coming kid ,who has been collecting for a couple of years now , and has got one or two nice records,

Till Whitelocks then

T.C and Rani

Well yeah! Young and up and coming yeah, and a few good tunes too, you're right. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Source Advert