Kingstone United Soul Night Barnsley

• Replies 4
  • Views 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest BrandySistaShirl

thumbsup.gifAnother cracking nite at kingstone , thanks to dek,tom n deano for inviting me to play, really enjoyed doing a spot, always a brill nite with superb spots from the kingstone team , hope every one enjoyed what i played did my best, see you all soon and thanks again

regards mickey lamsey.gif

got to agree..........another great nite.thumbsup.gif

fantastic early set from derek and deano.hatsoff2.gifhatsoff2.gif

followed by tom and again some brill sounds.

2 dinners did a great guest spot....followed by derek and dean to round the night of.

thanks for a great night..

well done to the ladys who did the midnight walk.hatsoff2.gif

shirl.....the good brandy sister.x

I MUST AGREE WITH SHIRL, THE GOOD BRANDY SISTER FANTASTIC NIGHT THE GUEST SPOT FROM MICKY 2 DINNERS WAS JUST BRILLIANT. THE RESIDENT DJs DEANO & DEK DID A GREAT JOB OH AND NOT FORGETTING ME. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT 5 AND HALF HOURS OF CRACKING MUSIC WITH NOT A SINGLE RECORD REPEATED, ABSOLUTLY OUTSTANDING NIGHT. :hatsoff2:

Guest BrandySistaShirl

I MUST AGREE WITH SHIRL, THE GOOD BRANDY SISTER FANTASTIC NIGHT THE GUEST SPOT FROM MICKY 2 DINNERS WAS JUST BRILLIANT. THE RESIDENT DJs DEANO & DEK DID A GREAT JOB OH AND NOT FORGETTING ME. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT 5 AND HALF HOURS OF CRACKING MUSIC WITH NOT A SINGLE RECORD REPEATED, ABSOLUTLY OUTSTANDING NIGHT. :hatsoff2:

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifyes.gifx