*** Greatstone Soul Club - Sat. 18Th June ***

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents - A NIGHT OF 100% ORIGINAL, QUALITY SOUL MUSIC Rare 6ts Soul, R & B, Northern & Crossover - Saturday 18th June, and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

The Night Runs From 8.00pm til 2.00am Tax £4.00 otd. Includes Buffet

Residents, MARK BAILDON, TONY JACKSON , PAUL HAVEKIN , BUDGIE, STEVIE Z.

Special Guest Maria Orlovich (Boomerang at Thorne)

Last month saw the 2 blues Les Hare & Chris Churm grace the turntables, i could not be there but am informed they carried out there tasks impeccably, and didnt let us down (not often you can say that about city) :hatsoff2:

This month see's the debut of Australia's own Maria orlovich Resident and one of the promoter's of Boomerang at thorne which has fast become the place to go to hear top tunes. Maria and Karen have put Thorne firmly back on the soul map.

The Greatstone Hotel The A56 Chester Road, Stretford, Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

More Info Tony greatstonesoul@googlemail.com]

Mark markbaildon@bowdoncheshire.freeserve.co.uk

Edited by mark.b
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents - A NIGHT OF 100% ORIGINAL, QUALITY SOUL MUSIC Rare 6ts Soul, R & B, Northern & Crossover - Saturday 18th JUNE , and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

SPECIAL GUEST Dj's MARIA 'O' ,STEVIE Z ,TONY JACKSON , PAUL HAVEKIN , MARK B , BUDGIE

The Greatstone Hotel The A56 Chester Road, Stretford, Manchester M32 ORN ( 5 mins from Jnt. 7 M60, 2Mins. from MUFC )

post-2273-0-30298600-1308083445_thumb.pn

post-2273-0-53670600-1308083624_thumb.pn

Edited by Tony Jackson

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents - A NIGHT OF 100% ORIGINAL, QUALITY SOUL MUSIC Rare 6ts Soul, R & B, Northern & Crossover - Saturday 18th JUNE , and always 'Every Third Saturday Of The Month'

SPECIAL GUEST Dj's MARIA 'O' ,STEVIE Z ,TONY JACKSON , PAUL HAVEKIN , MARK B , BUDGIE

Hi Tony and fellow Greatstoners see you tomorrow night for my once a month night out! Raided the shelves for a few I have not played out yet.Looking forward to seeing new faces and the usual suspects.ATVB Stevie Z

:hatsoff2:

As our grand daughter is being christened the next morning we will try to come down for few hours (unfortunately I will probably miss my sis Maria).

Tony O

Well I'm telling mummy on you then! :shades:

Looking forward to getting back over to the Greatstone and hope they still enjoy a mix of tempos coz I prefer my soul on the messier side these days innocent.gif )

And could someone please phone SteveZ and let him know that its not on "tomorrow night" - I'm easily confused after the Cleethorpes Weekender and nearly fell for it!

....see you on SATURDAY!

m

:hatsoff2:

Well I'm telling mummy on you then! :shades:

Looking forward to getting back over to the Greatstone and hope they still enjoy a mix of tempos coz I prefer my soul on the messier side these days innocent.gif )

And could someone please phone SteveZ and let him know that its not on "tomorrow night" - I'm easily confused after the Cleethorpes Weekender and nearly fell for it!

....see you on SATURDAY!

m

Hi Maria I was on auto pilot BUT it is tomorrow now! Hows Tony doing ,not seen him for a while.ATB Stevie Z

I'll second that Mr Cato....messier soul is definitely my thang!...One question though.....who's Tony????????has Arthur been sacked??????:yes:

Ah c'mon... can we please leave the hired help out of this - the poor boy's confused enough!

SteveZ, : my real brother lives in Oz, has a full head of thick hair and he's over 6'6" -> not easily confused with most blokes around here :thumbsup:

Not had much interest taking my records out of the house since moving to the UK (other than at nights I've been involved with), so I hope there's something in my box that makes a few of you smile tonight. The Greatstone has always given me a warm feeling, nice people and sounds. God only knows why they want to spoil that tonight :g:

Catch you all later and as I always say ....see ya at the bar! :lol:

m

Edited by Maria O

Source Advert