Soul Purpose - Friday 9 September 2011

• Replies 18
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

We will have to make the effort to come down and celebrate with Andy. Looks like being a great night!

see you on the 9th

Mark

Nice one mark don't forget to book your room, me and andy are staying over so i'll be having a drink :thumbsup: don't forget soulsam's birthday 6th august @ the clarendon club hinckley LE10 OJU.see ya there

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM

Edited by XSS
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice one mark don't forget to book your room, me and andy are staying over so i'll be having a drink :thumbsup: don't forget soulsam's birthday 6th august @ the clarendon club hinckley LE10 OJU.see ya there

SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM

well we are all booked in and looking forward to the night. Whole group of the Mansfield crew coming down to party and join the celebrations. See you soon . Mark

Only a little over 24 hours to go now............and if you do come along, not only do you get a top class night out for £5, but you'll also be amongst the first to see our Xmas bash DJ line-up unveiled.......and you know we don't let you down! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Mark R

Edited by Mark R
Guest sharmo 1

Anybody wishing to stay over @ sketchley grange hotel there are only 5 rooms left for this friday's event so don't delay book today

soulfun and love sam

Hi Sam you o.k mate all beinf well I should be joining you tommorow night am I o.k for a sales table please regards Simon.