Help Needed With Titles/artists

Hiya, wonder if anyone can help me with a couple of tracks that I've heard recently and that are doin my head in cause I can't remember the titles/artists. :angry:

1. I think it's called 'one more chance' or 'give me one more chance' it's a nice swanky, mid-tempo number by a female vocalist.

2. I think that the second one is called (or contains the lyric) 'I'm looking for a brand new day' again it's a superb piece of mid-tempo soul.

I heard them both at Hemsby last weekend and the 2nd track at Wellingborough a few weeks ago

Chas

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hiya, wonder if anyone can help me with a couple of tracks that I've heard recently and that are doin my head in cause I can't remember the titles/artists. :angry:

1. I think it's called 'one more chance' or 'give me one more chance' it's a nice swanky, mid-tempo number by a female vocalist.

Margie Joseph - One more chance - Volt

2. I think that the second one is called (or contains the lyric) 'I'm looking for a brand new day' again it's a superb piece of mid-tempo soul.

?

Derek

I heard them both at Hemsby last weekend and the 2nd track at Wellingborough a few weeks ago

Chas

Social source share

Chas

I'd say the first is probably Margie Joseph - One More Chance on Volt - no idea with the other.

Cheers Girth

Pipped at the post there by Derek !!

Edited by Girthdevon
Social source share

Chas

hi chas

'one more chance' could be margie joseph on volt. that has a more early 70s crossover feel to it.set you back about £80 i reckon.

not sure on the other one.

you could always try www.soulclub.org. type in what you think is the title and you may find it on there.

Shane

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

I'd say the first is probably Margie Joseph - One More Chance on Volt - no idea with the other.

Cheers Girth

Pipped at the post there by Derek !!

Us blokes that have nothing to do but sit in front of the computer eh Girth!

Derek

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

The deejay wasn't some bird on Saturday afternoon was it :lol: otherwise, some other bounder played it.......... laugh.gif Off to think about the other one - Jo

Yep, it was defo Margie Joseph (the DJ showed me the actual vinyl) , Ta

I'll look the other one-up

Chas

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Not to worry about the 2nd title.........it's been sorted - that was quick laugh.gif Jo

The deejay wasn't some bird on Saturday afternoon was it
:lol:
otherwise, some other bounder played it..........
thumbsup.gif
Off to think about the other one - Jo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert