Hinckley Northern Soul @ The Clarendon Club

thumbup.gif:D:(thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif IM STILL SMILING.... WOW... WHAT A GREAT ATMOSPHERE 8th annivesery HNS IS BACK HOME ...... Thanks to ANDY +. SIMON, for a great set they got the night moving from the first tune, WAYNE played a blinder nice one, next in the deck we had dancing, CARL PIPER wow he got the room buzzing, to follow IAN GEE The god farther of soul, tune after tune top set. Then me SAM EVANS to finish the night off we did'nt wont the night to end, but all good thing come to an end. Big Thanks to SHANIE to for doing the door great job...THANKS FOR A GREAT FIRST NIGHT @ HNS Hope to see you all on the dance floors some were soon and back @ HNS FOR 22ND OCT-WHEN WE HAVE THE METRO DOME SOUL CREW COMING TO HNS. ps HNS you raised £110.37p for BEAUMOND HOUSE SUNFLOWER HOSPICE, RUN FOR FUN. IN MEMORY OF MICHELE JACKSON. Thankyou Soulfun and love Sam and Andy thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Alfa166

Wow! 12 out of 10 for Atmosphere, hit you as soon as you walked in. The DJ's had the crowd in the palm of their hands all night long.

Hot night on every level! hypo.gif

thumbup.gif:D:(thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif IM STILL SMILING.... WOW... WHAT A GREAT ATMOSPHERE 8th annivesery HNS IS BACK HOME ...... Thanks to ANDY +. SIMON, for a great set they got the night moving from the first tune, WAYNE played a blinder nice one, next in the deck we had dancing, CARL PIPER wow he got the room buzzing, to follow IAN GEE The god farther of soul, tune after tune top set. Then me SAM EVANS to finish the night off we did'nt wont the night to end, but all good thing come to an end. Big Thanks to SHANIE to for doing the door great job...THANKS FOR A GREAT FIRST NIGHT @ HNS Hope to see you all on the dance floors some were soon and back @ HNS FOR 22ND OCT-WHEN WE HAVE THE METRO DOME SOUL CREW COMING TO HNS. ps HNS you raised £110.37p for BEAUMOND HOUSE SUNFLOWER HOSPICE, RUN FOR FUN. IN MEMORY OF MICHELE JACKSON. Thankyou Soulfun and love Sam and Andy thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Glad you had a good night sam you could'nt really fail with carl and ian really looking forward to the 22nd hope i can follow those 2 great club the clarendon warm crowd who like to dance just yockys tonic see you all soon take care the yockmiester ps just off for some burnt under cooked sausages and 23 and a half cans of stella

Yes indeed

What a fantastic night at Hinckley. Testament to Sam and Andy for running such a great venue and to resurrect it from the ashes after the fire. Hinckley is certainly back with a bang, loved every minute of it. Particularly enjoyed Andy and Simon warming the crowd up with some belters. I know Simon has a collection to die for and should be seeing a lot more turntable action.

Thank you Sam, Andy and Wayne for me inviting down to your special night, it was brilliant.

KTF

Ian G

Guest wizardmerlin
thumbsup.gifwhat a great night ticked all the boxes for me and annebiggrin.gifthis is how northern soul nights are meant to bethumbsup.gifdanced all night brill soundslaugh.gifgreat atmosphere good sets from all djs still knackered ktf steve&anne

thumbsup.gifwhat a great night ticked all the boxes for me and annebiggrin.gifthis is how northern soul nights are meant to bethumbsup.gifdanced all night brill soundslaugh.gifgreat atmosphere good sets from all djs still knackered ktf steve&anne

Thanks steve and anne

Always good to see you both enjoying the night and up for a good dance thats what its all about, hope to see you both soon :lol:

soulfun and love sam

Guest Phil Armstrong

Saved me typing I agree with every word, was a great night, crystal clear sound also.

Cheers Phil

Source Advert