Kingsway Hall,forest Town,its Where Its At

YEP BACK AGAIN THIS MONTH AS USUAL,FOR THOSE NOT DOING THE WEEKENDER,DROP BY KINGSWAY FOR SO GOOD OLD FASHIONED NORTHERN SOUL,THIS MONTH GUEST DJ ,,STEVE FOSTER{SHEFFIELD }RESIDENTS IAN//////////[THE SOUL FATHER} AND CARL :lol: ,IF YOU DONT WANT TO TRAVEL TO FOR THEN I CAN SUGGEST A GOOD NIGHT OUT WITH THE HAROLD CLUB BOYS AT BRADFORD,:lol: ,KTF,CARL

KINGSWAY VILLAGEHALL,FOREST TOWN,MANSFIELD,NOTTS,NG19 ODU,CONTACT CARL 07794 131089..........IAN....07535145507....7.30 TILL ..12.30ISH

Edited by boxerbeat
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello All

If you are not going to Brid this weekend do yourself a big favour and pay a visit to the East Midlands Home of Northern Soul this coming Saturday night. Kingsway Hall always delivers and this month's guest is Cressy, a great friend and a great Dj. Cressy has a fantastic collection and always makes the dancefloor click.

Large Car Park, cheap bar and loads of friends waiting to meet you, Me and Carl will be doing the business as well so hopefully we will see you there.

KTF

Ian G

Guest aaz19tdi

Tits............. bugger and blast gonna miss another one, going to Brid, have a good one guys hope to see yer soon, seams ages.

all the best Lee & Kathryn.thumbsup.gif

Guest smudgesmith

Hello All

If you are not going to Brid this weekend do yourself a big favour and pay a visit to the East Midlands Home of Northern Soul this coming Saturday night. Kingsway Hall always delivers and this month's guest is Cressy, a great friend and a great Dj. Cressy has a fantastic collection and always makes the dancefloor click.

Large Car Park, cheap bar and loads of friends waiting to meet you, Me and Carl will be doing the business as well so hopefully we will see you there.

KTF

Ian G

Is this Cressy gezzer any good :hatsoff2:

PS you got any tickets?

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

:thumbsup: Hey up carl and ian yes im looking forward to the kingsway ive heard so much about it , so my first time down will be extra special for me :lol: cya tonight down the route :thumbsup:

peace KTF........

HELLO EVERYONE ,IT WILL BE NICE TO SEE YOU ALL,THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO BRID HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND,WERE UP FOR A GOOD NIGHT AS USUAL,THE SAME AS LAST MONTH :thumbsup: ,ALTHOUGH THERE WAS NO FEEDBACK ABOUT LAST MONTH,THE NUMBERS DOWN ,THE SAME AS EVERYWHERE,BUT THERE WERE MORE THAN A SMALL COUNT OF 4 AS I,VE BEEN TOLD,LOL,WHERE JUST GREATFULL OUR VENUE HOLDS MORE THAN 4,ANYWAY SEE YOU ALL FOR ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT OF NORTHERN SOUL,KTF,CARL :rolleyes: ....................

Hello Carl

Got back from Brid ok, now raring to go tonight at KWH. Should be a good night with Top Man Steve Foster on the decks. Get your troops ready Mr Piper for a warm one.

See you later.

KTF

Ian

AUP BRO,GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AT BRID,ALL SET UP AND READY FOR TONIGHT,ROB SMITH ASK US TO SAVE A TABLE,SORTED,KTF,CARL...........thumbsup.gif