Greatstone Hotel

Just want to say how much I enjoyed Maria's set at Greatstone it was top notch stuff . Loved how easy the night was which was much needed after doing a full on nighter the night before.

I enjoyed all of the tunes she played as well as many others played on the night.

Glad to say we did get the barman smiling at the end of the night when admiring his collection of Manchester club memberships which included the Blue Note , Takis , top of the town and Rowtrees Sound... a twinkle in the eye appeared when he mentioned he had finally obtained one for Spring Gardens :thumbsup: Top townies eh !

Stand out tunes for me were Inell young , Martinques . Third eye , and the Flint Emeralds ,

I did tell her on the night how fab the set was , she said I was biased ?... naah I just know an exceptional player when I hear one

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:( Well you know what they say - if you friends don't luv ya, who will?

Really enjoyed playing at the Greatstone and all night was just what the doctor ordered after Cleethorpes. Many thanks to Mark & the team for inviting me and for also taking an interest in the platters I frisbied onto the decks.

m

ps. Carms, I like a woman who carries through on her challenges! :thumbup:

Thanks for posting Carms and maria. we enjoyed maria's set some awesome tunes and thanks for playing peggy weston, i would hate to be maria's cleaner she just throws her records all over no system totally untidy :thumbsup: glad you enjoyed yorself and thanks for playing for us. we all had a good time shame numbers were sdown but i think a few of our regulars were jet lagged after cleethorpes.

mark

Source Advert