Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 27 August 2011

-------------------------------------------------

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB

¨

presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

At ¨The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

AUGUST 27th 2011

9pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are some of the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Soul Sam, Cliff Steele & Chalky

This months special guests are

Steve Guarnori

and as usual closing proceedings Nottingham's

ROB SMITH

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover plus the odd track from across the Soul years. In short the very best DJ's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music from a fiver to £15000!!!

In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Event Title: Lifeline Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

Event Author: chalky

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 27 August 2011

-------------------------------------------------

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB

¨

presents

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

At ¨The Brookfields Club (The Stables),

Cannock Road, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, WV10 7LZ.

(Directions: Just off the M6 junction 11, A460 towards Wolverhampton then 400 yards on your left).

AUGUST 27th 2011

9pm till 7.00am, a tenner gets you in!

Resident rascals are some of the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS

Butch, Andy Dyson, Mick H, Soul Sam, Cliff Steele & Chalky

This months special guests are

Steve Guarnori

and as usual closing proceedings Nottingham's

ROB SMITH

As for the music, the emphasis will be on the 60's but as usual Lifeline will feature the very best in 70's and crossover plus the odd track from across the Soul years. In short the very best DJ's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music from a fiver to £15000!!!

In short all Dj's playing the very best in the rare, obscure, forgotten and underplayed soul music!!

For further information

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

Chalky @ chalky@mailme.co.uk or telephone 07743 863 523

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Summertime is Lifeline time,This months guest is the much requested Steve Guarnori - I'm sure we'll hear lots of off the wall dance music from his extensive 45 collection ! Not many weeks to go ,keep a look out for updates... let's get soul sam's 70th at thorne under our belts first c u there.

Guest BigPaul

About time too.... have you sobered up since Mick's party...will the rest of the Mansfield Massive be chomping too ?

More like a gnashing of teeth, Cliff :lol:

Should be a full prile of deuces in attendance :thumbsup::wicked:

Best

Paul

Looking forward to next week and seeing everyone as usual.

Simon, no problems, table is yours. As usual it is usually a very busy record bar and it is best if you want to guarantee a table to let us know and we will book you one otherwise you will have to take your chances.

About time too.... have you sobered up since Mick's party...will the rest of the Mansfield Massive be chomping too ?

I can see i'll have to call a witness for the defence.She's not to be trifled with or cross examined.Someone who saw the whole shocking episode.The truth will prevail. :yes:

I'll be at the bar to pick up my compensation for defamation of character. :lol:

Hi Joan :wave:

Any news from the owner of the purple dream machine?

He's cutting it fine with only a week to go for the next dollop of Lifeline

Dave

Afraid not my lovelies. Have been offered a lift with the lovely Dale but he will be getting there early and leaving at the end and as we now have a 12 week old puppy in the house we can't be out for that long.

Plus our car troubles don't look like being resolved anytime soon. Proper fed up :(

Afraid not my lovelies. Have been offered a lift with the lovely Dale but he will be getting there early and leaving at the end and as we now have a 12 week old puppy in the house we can't be out for that long.

Plus our car troubles don't look like being resolved anytime soon. Proper fed up :(

Doggone It! :)

Plan to bribe accordingly and hope Karen can come along as she's celebrating her birthday the day before. Plus that's the final weekend of Sam's 70th birthday extravaganza month.

...Hopeless modern-day woman myself, but can any of the Lifeline team bake? (preferably something edible :D )

m

Leave the Hubby at home; I'm sure you thought of that hehe. We've got a puppy too so Lottie gets to stay at home now :D

Lots of things on this weekend, but with the line up on at Lifeline, if you're actually into the music, (as opposed to cream teas in the foyer, Tapas on the terrace, northern soul tea cosies etc etc) this is an absolute MUST DO allnighter. Look forward to another excellent night, and hopefully Chalky can save me a bit of table space upstairs :thumbsup:

See you Saturday

Des

Edited by SOUL.INC

Oh no... thought we would have been picking you up... boohoo :( Something might still turn up, fingers crossed xx

Plan to bribe accordingly and hope Karen can come along as she's celebrating her birthday the day before. Plus that's the final weekend of Sam's 70th birthday extravaganza month.

...Hopeless modern-day woman myself, but can any of the Lifeline team bake? (preferably something edible :D )

m

I would bake Maria but it's far easier to 'buy' a cake. Besides, our Hostess with the Mostess, Mandy, is a bit of a Gregg's Sausage Rolls fan so it may well be that we're treated in a savoury manner rather than a sweet one :D

Guest gordon russell

We're gonna be late, but we're gonna be there!

Happy Birthday Soul Sam (Again!)

See you 'On the boards'

Len.

you getting a taxi again len.......... :rofl:

Guest gordon russell

Looks like I'm designated driver with Len for my first time at Lifeline. Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Steve.

Fookin hell steve....how'd ya get yaself into such a mess lol :lol: :lol: .......be good ta see you mentalfield lot :D:lol::D:lol:

you getting a taxi again len.......... :rofl:

I'll be dining out on that for eternity won't I? :huh::rofl: - I don't have much choice as since that night it seems everywhere I go, someone cracks something like - "How ya getting home Len?" This is shortly followed by a Chorus of "Taxi!" echoing around me lol

We're supporting Mick 'n' Mo 'elsewhere' earlier on, and then shooting to Life-line. Let's hope lots of folk make the effort for this one.

Len.

Edited by LEN

I would bake Maria but it's far easier to 'buy' a cake. Besides, our Hostess with the Mostess, Mandy, is a bit of a Gregg's Sausage Rolls fan so it may well be that we're treated in a savoury manner rather than a sweet one :D

I think the women have done enough baking and buying the last few weeks, so lets see some of those Lifeline boys in their aprons and oven mitts this weekend :thumbsup: