QUALITY 60'S & 70'S SOUL FOR THE LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS

Quality All-Nighter Soul Music - Big Oldies, Rare Soul plus 70's

Bidds Main Room

Sutherland Road,

Longton,

ST3 1JB

£5 on the door

DJ's JOHN WESTON - CHIC - CRESSY - KENNY ONIONS - TONY FOSTER

A few tunes that were played at the last soul night.

BRILLIANT KORNERS ~ 3 LONELY GUYS, ROYAL ROBINS ~ SOMETHING ABOUT YOU, ASCOTS ~ ANOTHER DAY, TIMMIE WILLIAMS ~ COMPETITION, MONIQUE ~ IF YOU LOVE ME, PAT LEWIS ~ NO ONE TO LOVE, SAM DEES ~ LONELY FOR YOU BABY, BUDDY CONNER ~ WHEN YOU'RE ALONE, LITTLE JOHN ~ JUST WAIT & SEE ~ MAGNETICS - COUNT THE DAYS, JESSE JOHNSON ~ LEFT OUT, RUBY ~ FEMININE INGENUITY, TERRY CALLIER ~ LOOK AT ME NOW, VIVIAN CAROL ~ OH YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, WADE FLEMONS ~ JEANETTE, VOLTAIRE'S ~ MY, MY, MY BABY, LEN JEWELL ~ BETTIN' ON LOVE, GEORGE KIRBY ~ WHAT CAN I DO, TEMPTONES ~ GIRL I LOVE YOU, MOMENTS ~ YOU SAID, DELEGATES OF SOUL ~ I'LL COME RUNNING BACK, SOUL BROS INC ~ PYRAMID, HOUSTON OUTLAWS ~ AIN'T NO TELLING, ASCOTS ~ JUST A FEW FEET FROM THE GUTTER, MELVIN DAVIS ~ I MUST LOVE YOU, COOKIE SCOTT ~ I DON'T CARE, CLARENCE HILL ~ A LOT OF LOVIN' GOIN' AROUND, STER-PHONICS ~ DON'T LEAVE ME, WALTER & THE ADMIRATIONS ~ MAN OH MAN, RAY AGEE ~ I'M LOSING AGAIN

Directions

FROM M6

Exit M6 from Junction 15 if coming from South, or Junction 16 if coming from North onto the A500 towards Stoke.

Exit the A500 at the A50 Meir / Uttoxeter / Derby junction, passing S.C.F.C. Britannia Stadium on right..

Turn off A50 on 3rd exit for Longton East and Normacot. Turn left and head towards Longton on Uttoxeter Rd.

About 50 yards further down Uttoxeter Road turn right onto Meir Hay Road

Follow this road and it bends to the left - it then becomes Sutherland Road after bend.

BIDDS is down this road on right side, just after petrol station and hardware store on same side.

Drive to bottom left hand corner of car park for entrance.

FROM DERBY/UTTOXETER/NOTTS etc on A50. Exit A50 on Normacot slip road (about half mile after Meir Tunnel).

Turn right at top of slip road, going back over the top of the A50 and head towards Longton (East)

About 50 yards further down Uttoxeter Road turn right onto Meir Hay Road

Follow this road and it bends to the left - it then becomes Sutherland Road after bend.

BIDDS is down this road on right side, just after petrol station and hardware store on same side.

Drive to bottom left hand corner of car park for entrance

post-9095-0-28735700-1309100798_thumb.jp

Edited by Tony Foster
Guest chic

:thumbsup: hi tony really looking forward to spinning some tunes at bidds

on the 23 rd ,

last one i came to was top class can"t wait , sorting out a few new sounds

see you soon chic :thumbsup:

:lol: hi tony really looking forward to spinning some tunes at bidds

on the 23 rd ,

last one i came to was top class can"t wait , sorting out a few new sounds

see you soon chic :lol:

Thanks Chic, really looking forward to our next instalment of Kindred Soul at Bidds. Another fantastic line up of DJ's to keep the punters dancing thumbsup.gif

As always the emphasis will be on the dance floor and keeping the quality of the music to the highest standard which shouldn't be a problem with a quality line up like this yes.gif

As I remember it's your birthday and Mr Soul Hustler himself Mr Kenny Onions who will be 21 again whistling.gif

Well, less than a week to go to another Kindred Soul night at Bidds.

Another great line-up and a guaranteed night of top quality soul :thumbsup:

Cressy does like a beer or two...or three.But you did say you were buying last night,so should be a cheap night for him.:D

Cressy does like a beer or two...or three.But you did say you were buying last night,so should be a cheap night for him.:D

I was buying last night, next Saturday ain't last night though til next Sunday 24th....so that's me off the hook then wink.gif

Pretty sure there's no nighters this Saturday........looks promising for a busy night @ Kindred Soul :thumbsup:

DJ Times for Saturday as follows

9.00 till 9.30 Tony Foster

9.30 till 10.00 Kenny Onions

10.00 till 10.30 John Weston

10.30 till 11.00 Chic

11.00 till 11.30 Cressy

11.30 till 12.00 Tony Foster

12.00 till 12.30 John Weston

12.30 till 1.00 Chic

1.00 till 1.30 Kenny Onions

1.30 till 2.00 Cressy

:lol: Kenny the Zumba King tomorrow at Bidds, he'd got some great moves last Saturday :lol:

OMG not another outing for the cerise pink leotard :ohmy: just hope Lou Woods can keep her eyes off his pouch :lol:

Dave

Edited by Louise
  • Helpful 1

:lol: It must have been the operation that did it, they rebuilt him and made him Zumba King

post-9095-0-06830500-1311399440.jpg

Oh yes Tony

I can remember Kenny back in the day, out of all the Walsall 'Soul' Moles who used to throw a few shapes around the dancefloor he was the one who displayed a certain kind of Lionel Blairesque flair :wicked:

Edited by Louise
  • Helpful 1