2011-07-09: 100 Club-6Ts Nighter

Event Title: 100 Club-6TS Nighter

Event Author: ady croasdell

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 09 July 2011

-------------------------------------------------

With hot to trot line-up

Keith Money, Joel Maslin, Ady Croasdell, Steve Guarnori and Mick H's 50th frolics.

www.6ts.info for details

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 62
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

No other nighters on unless you're in Germany, so I'll expect to see you all down there then.

There'll be a check list on the door! :yes:

your worrying again ady no need to i heard the last one was good, never been a bad one, always a good atmosphere music cross the board, i know there's a few coming from Norwich, myself not unfortunately still resting, anyway all the best for Saturday night it'll be a belter cheers Billy

That's a bit below the belt Martin, I think of it as mature fine wine, lol!

Sorry Geoff........but no matter how mature I bet you're still strutting your stuff at 6pm when Ady spins his last tune while the less mature will have given in......thumbsup.gif

Sorry Geoff........but no matter how mature I bet you're still strutting your stuff at 6pm when Ady spins his last tune while the less mature will have given in......thumbsup.gif

Not sure about 6 pm Martin, but hopefully will still be awake at 6 AM.

Guest Andy Kempster

Really enjoyed the last one.......and as Mr Guarnori is coming out to play it would be rude not to attend.

so true Martin

blagged a green card for this w/e so see you there matey!

Guest Andy Kempster

Blue Post at 9pm?

probably more like 10pm mate if you are still in there....

got to do some family stuff first so will be following down on the train, I suspect Tobes will be there by about 8pm

probably more like 10pm mate if you are still in there....

got to do some family stuff first so will be following down on the train, I suspect Tobes will be there by about 8pm

As it happens I've realised I'm playing cricket on Saturday and there is a bit of a BBQ after so I might be late myself.

Really looking forward to the 100 Club this Saturday as I have not been for a couple of Months because of work.

The night will be extra special celebrating Mick's 50th which I know will be a very sensible and well behaved occasion (Ha ha).

If possible we will see you at the Blue Posts depending on our train time,

Keith, Sandra, Sheilah

Classic 100 Club on the cards I think, Keith back and especially with Mick's crew in full on party mode!

Ady - I'll bring that Ken Dodd 'Ticklesticks' acetate along for you - just give me the first £500 now and the rest next month.

J

Edited by corbett80
Guest Andy Kempster

As it happens I've realised I'm playing cricket on Saturday and there is a bit of a BBQ after so I might be late myself.

might well bump into you on the train then mate

You could drink a barrel with that start Dave.

DJ times people

10-11.15 Ady/Keith

11.15-12 Joel

12-12.40 Steve G

12.40-1.20 Mick H

1.20-2 Keith

2-2.45 Ady

2.45-3.30 Joel

3.30-4.10 Steve G

4.10-4.50 Mick H

4.50-5.30 Keith

5.30-6 Ady