Apple Iphone & Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro

Just got a new phone for myself and the wife so thought I'd offer the old ones for sale here and save the grief of ebay!

Apple iPhone 3G, 8GB.

Unlocked to use on any network, I got it unlocked by O2 at the end of the contract so it will not relock as soon as you connect it to iTunes (which is what happens with most advertised iphone unlocking!). Screen is generally scratch free as it's always had a protector on it.

Faults/Problems:

1. Rear case has two cracks running up from the usb connection, quite often see this on the older iphones but the case is easily and cheaply replaced and cracks cause no problems.

2. Touch screen works great 80% of the time but occassionally locks up/freezes. When this happens it's solved 9/10 by just locking then unlocking the keypad, on the times that doesn't work turn off/on always does....I did enquire about the cost of a replacement screen and was told it would be £30 (if just the outer screen needed replacing) or £60 (if it needed the inner touch liner replacing as well.

£105 inc special delivery within UK, will not post this outside of the UK. Paypal only please.

Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro.

Locked to the O2 network, though it can also be used on Tesco as they share O2s network.

Faults/Problems:

Screen is lightly scratched/scuffed all over, still see everything fine and works perfectly. Otherwise in great condition and is an excellent bit of kit!

£70 inc special delivery within UK, will not post this outside of the UK. Paypal only please.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!