Greenlands Soultime Event Preston

Guest alfroggy

Guest alfroggy

GREENLANDS CLUB [PRESTON] PROUDLY PRESENTS SOULTIME....

Friday 8th July 2011..and every 2nd Friday of each month throughout 2011

8pm/ 2am...£3 On the door

Northernsoul/Modern/Motown/Rare & Underplayed..Soul Music for everyone, all under one roof...

Fantastic light & sound system...wooden dance floor...cheap bar..

350+ venue..... Soulies from across the region & beyond attend this venue each month.....

Resident Dj Derek Smith....Guest Resident Tony Greenwood & Carol Gilboy

Special Guest Djs for July 2011 *****Neil Rushton*****Bridgey*****Steve Woomble

Great night in store.... also a very special lady celebrating her 50th Birthday ***RITA***

5mins from J31 M6.......Tickled Trout Hotel

5mins from J31a M6.....Premier Inn East...Norman Jepson Beefeater

For more information contact Froggy on 07894120969.....

New Greenlands Club

4 Chatburn Road

Ribbleton

Preston

Lancashire....PR2 6BJ

Tel.....01772 798327

• Replies 24
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ayup Froggy,

Where has time gone? It doesn't seem almost a year since I Guest DJ'd for you, at your 4th Anniversary....:lol:

We are really looking forward to this....:D

B&B booked at Willie & Sue's....:thumbsup:

Rita's "Big 5.. 0.."....:lol:

Linda's 51st Birthday....:D

Chris Gilboy's Birthday today, what's a week between friends. Good enough excuse for me to have an extra Newky Brown....:yes:

On the family side, it will also be fantastic to see Bryan & Cath there. If anyone needs a great night, they do....:thumbsup:

Bridgey & Linda

Can't wait for this truly awesome event, must be one of the best nights for miles.....

Looking forward to see Bridgey after doing the BEST spot by far at the Bridlington Weekender last week.......

Happy Birthday celebrations to Chris, Linda & Rita

All the Crew will be there in force.......

See you there, be early,

Willie & Sue.....

Guest alfroggy

Be Great seeing you all plenty of celebrating across the crew members great night in store...have a safe journey all and Bridgey what a couple of Top Spots you did at the Bridlington weekender Pal absolutely Awesome kidda...hatsoff2.gif:thumbsup:

Guest pauldicko

SOUNDS LIKE TOP NIGHT MATE - CANNOT MAKE IT AS WE GOT BABY ""A THIS WEEKEND - BUT SURE IT WILL BE TOP NIGHT.

WILL RITA BE WEARING HER TEE-SHIRT MATE ???biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

THE DICKOS

PAUL AND SONIA

Edited by pauldicko
Guest alfroggy

Hi Dicko / Sonia Now thats rubbing salt into whats already a well opened wound Pal lol,at least the gang bought me a substitute Polo until I reach that particular mild stone lol 8/9 yrs in fact...will pass your thread on to Rita mate take care and hope to see Yourself & Sonia really soon...

Really looking forward to Friday night Froggy :thumbsup: , always a superb night at the Greenlands, and with it being Rita`s birthday also :lol::D , WOW what a night it`s gunna be. Great DJ line up to, like you said Bridgy was awsome at Bridlington, looking forward to his set Friday, so bring it ON. See you all then. :wave:

KTF Pete

Ayup Bridgy, been trying to get in touch with you, but can`t find your site on facebook. Anyway if you read this, can you bring those cleaning solutions for me please, got your email, and when i went back to print them off guess what, can`t bleeding find them :thumbsup: LOL. CHEERS. See you Friday night.

Pete

Ayup Bridgy, been trying to get in touch with you, but can`t find your site on facebook. Anyway if you read this, can you bring those cleaning solutions for me please, got your email, and when i went back to print them off guess what, can`t bleeding find them :thumbsup: LOL. CHEERS. See you Friday night.

Pete

Ayup Pete,

I've sent you another PM with the Cleaning Details you ask me for. See you Friday.

Bridgey.

Guest alfroggy

WELL ONLY HOURS REMAINING,ALLS WELL, SOUND SYSTEM CHECK,LIGHTING CHECK,BAR STOCK CHECK,DANCE FLOOR CHECK and BEFORE ANY ONE RESPONSE TO THAT NO I HAVENT POLISHED IT WITH MR SHEEN ON THIS OCCASSION LOL.....ALL HAVE A SAFE & PLEASENT JOURNEY TO & FROM THE GREENLANDS, ALSO APPLIES TO FOLK HEADING TO OTHER EVENTS & SEE YOU ALL LATER....NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM...KTF FROGGY

WELL ONLY HOURS REMAINING,ALLS WELL, SOUND SYSTEM CHECK,LIGHTING CHECK,BAR STOCK CHECK,DANCE FLOOR CHECK and BEFORE ANY ONE RESPONSE TO THAT NO I HAVENT POLISHED IT WITH MR SHEEN ON THIS OCCASSION LOL.....ALL HAVE A SAFE & PLEASENT JOURNEY TO & FROM THE GREENLANDS, ALSO APPLIES TO FOLK HEADING TO OTHER EVENTS & SEE YOU ALL LATER....NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM...KTF FROGGY

Will do my very best to get along as per Froggy, in full headless chicken mode at the mo though mate as you might imagine :wave:

Thanks SO much for your help with t'other job, spoken to Bob and all sorted. Owe you one mate :)

That's it....:ohmy: Linda has worked bloody wonders once again whilst I've been away....:thumbsup:

Just got home to find the following...:lol:

Clothes Ironed....yes.gif

Shoes Polished.... yes.gif

Car Packed.... :D

Car Cleaned.... :(

Car Fueled Up, Tyre Pressure, Oil & Water Checked.... :yes:

All Linda has to do now, is put the record boxes in the boot and then drive us over the Pennines to our beloved "Lancashire"....laugh.gif

What would I do without her....ohmy.giflaugh.gifohmy.gif

See you nice and early tonight....thumbup.gif

Bridgey & Linda.

Will do my very best to get along as per Froggy, in full headless chicken mode at the mo though mate as you might imagine :lol:

Thanks SO much for your help with t'other job, spoken to Bob and all sorted. Owe you one mate :thumbsup:

Thanks from me also Froggy. You are a star!

Source Advert