Three Horse Shoes , Rotherham

Guest millerswinners

Guest millerswinners

Another night of top tunes and great company at the "Horse Shoes" :thumbsup:

Hope you had a good time and appreciate you all attending , and get well soon Joe!

A great big thank you to the Manifesto team for playing a two fantastic spots , THANK YOU , Pete Jay and Little AV hatsoff2.gif

Look forward to seeing you all soon!

Thanks again

Mark

ps

Thanks for the lift home H & D :ohmy:

Edited by millerswinners
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Another top nite at the shoes :rolleyes: Superb spots from Pete n Av (playlists please :yes: ).and 2 of the regulars thumbsup.gif This place gets better n better. Can't wait for the next one.

Any truth in the rumour that the other regular was away performing in a coloured movie :ohmy: :yes:

CHEERS MICK - MY PLAYLIST ADDED HERE:-

PETE WILL ADD HIS SOON.

SEE YOU ALL AT THE 3 HORSE SHOES NEXT MONTH. (HOPE BARRY DOESN'T PUT UP THE BIG SCREEN WHEN HE'S BACK :D )

AV :D

:rolleyes:No saddly Mick, but it wasn`t for lack of trying :ohmy: Sounds like another great night & im sorry i missed it. Any chance of a playlist so i can rub it in even more & see exactly just what i missed. Many thanks to Pete & Av for guesting & to everyone that supported us. Looking forward to the next one

Atb Baz thumbsup.gif:D

Another great night at the Horseshoes. Excellent spots from Av and Pete, plus the usual goodies from the residents. The regular friendly crowd and a bit of chat and banter, all washed down with the cheapest pint I've come across in ages.

Happy days!!!

John & Helen

(Darnall Horti Soul Club - 15th July with Brett Franklin)

(Washington Sunday Soul - 17th July with Mark Etheridge & Bri Pinch)

Source Advert